Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Ryobi P310G 18V caulk/adhesive gun (tool only) $23.70 (reduced from $79.00 YMMV)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2022 5:27 pm
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 24, 2011
697 posts
512 upvotes
Montreal / Laval
unwoundqc wrote: Anyone knows the price around the montreal south-shore area ?
No luck at Le Corbusier in Laval store by confirmation email.
-------------
Public Mobile Cell + Data: Unlimited talk and text + 2GB - 20$
Zoomer Wireless Cell + Data : Unlimited talk and text + 6 GB - 40$
IVC Internet : 100/30M Videotron cable - 40$
Member
Dec 20, 2010
348 posts
442 upvotes
Ottawa
bullbell wrote: 20 stores closed to my home are all selling at $79

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1000406503
did you travel to 20 stores or base this off of the website or stocktack?

The Website and Stocktrack do not always show the same pricing as in store. items can be put on sale in-store, and it will not change the online price for that location. they can also be put on sale in store and affect the online price then you would see it on stocktrack.
Newbie
Dec 4, 2017
9 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
I tried at Vancouver Cambie, where it showed $79.00 online, but I've had success in the past where "pick up in store" gave me the discounted price. No luck here. Both the confirmation and pickup slip were at the full price. I cancelled the order.
Member
Mar 6, 2013
300 posts
208 upvotes
Saint John, NB
Tried Saint John, Fredericton, and Moncton in NB but all are full price.
Sr. Member
Jun 1, 2017
742 posts
614 upvotes
Mississauga
I will definitely be looking for more of these Ryobi clearance items now that HD has jacked up the pricing on a number of tools recently.

just i few that I remember from when doing research back before xmas:

PSBCS02B went from $119 to $149
PSBRS01B from $119 to $149
P727 from $58 to $77
P747 from $65 to $75
PBLCS300B from $174 to $179
P223 from $219 to $229
PSBRA02B from $119 to $149

They are so out to lunch that they price the bare tool (PSBRA02B) $20 higher than the (PSBRA02KN) with battery and charger.
Member
Sep 23, 2005
407 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
Regular price at Yorkdale / Billy Bishop / Downsview.
Sr. Member
Dec 12, 2019
761 posts
581 upvotes
Triple_Eh wrote: Which Ottawa stores did you try to find this price?
Pretty much every where that has stock in Ottawa
Member
Mar 26, 2013
242 posts
178 upvotes
Twin Peaks
I showed the staff a photo of the printed price tag of the discounted ryobi air blower. Not only would he not even consider honouring the price shown on the printed price tag from another home depot in Canada, he started bullying me about where the photo came from like he wanted to punish someone. We are talking about a20 dollar item, very strange behavior.
Jr. Member
Nov 25, 2014
126 posts
54 upvotes
calgary ab
Picked up this morning from Shawnessy HD
Scanned at reg price but they matched based on screenshot of $23.70 price
Sr. Member
Jun 12, 2018
577 posts
596 upvotes
Ontario
kjwilson wrote: Picked up this morning from Shawnessy HD
Scanned at reg price but they matched based on screenshot of $23.70 price
Do cashiers price match on the spot or do they have to call a manager? Always hate that.
Jr. Member
Nov 25, 2014
126 posts
54 upvotes
calgary ab
This was done at the self checkout..the cashier clicked a few buttons for approval and then sent it to the supervisor who approved it on the other end

No phone call was made. Really easy and quick it supprised me.
Jr. Member
Nov 25, 2014
126 posts
54 upvotes
calgary ab
If you screenshot the price tag from post 1 they will match based of that.. that's what I did in Calgary

Fyi this gun is only for the small tubes of chalking and not the bigger accoustic tubes etc..
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2006
1276 posts
514 upvotes
Markham
It is actually a $79 item, but you are right about the strange behaviours some staff have. They have the rights to say no, but not to accuse/imply a customer of any wrongdoings.
HuoShing wrote: I showed the staff a photo of the printed price tag of the discounted ryobi air blower. Not only would he not even consider honouring the price shown on the printed price tag from another home depot in Canada, he started bullying me about where the photo came from like he wanted to punish someone. We are talking about a20 dollar item, very strange behavior.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 20, 2004
3357 posts
3407 upvotes
Montreal, QC
stevo88 wrote: Do cashiers price match on the spot or do they have to call a manager? Always hate that.
HD employees can modify any price up to $50 without the need to manager override. BUT, it is at the discretion of the employee. Some don't mind and it you as nicely they will just do it. Otherwise will sometimes act like the $50 is being taken from their pocket and will raise a huge stink and come up with every excuse in the book to not PM it. So it is a YMMV.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 28, 2006
5146 posts
4559 upvotes
Toronto
Emporium wrote: HD employees can modify any price up to $50 without the need to manager override. BUT, it is at the discretion of the employee. Some don't mind and it you as nicely they will just do it. Otherwise will sometimes act like the $50 is being taken from their pocket and will raise a huge stink and come up with every excuse in the book to not PM it. So it is a YMMV.
once they call a mgr yours odds of succeeding with a pm drop ten-fold
Sr. Member
Jul 15, 2008
744 posts
659 upvotes
Calgary
No dice at Calgary 16th Ave nor Calgary Beacon Hill.
Sr. Member
Mar 17, 2015
689 posts
1248 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Still full price in Saskatoon too (didn't feel like attempting a price match though)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
8506 posts
4385 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Flunk wrote: Thanks for mentioning this, I didn't understand why anyone would want this before reading your comment.
Well, your hand need to be consistent at moving speed too.
It really doesnt make that much of a difference if what you do is just re caulk some windows or resilicon some bath tub.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine

Top