Home Depot

RYOBI PCF02B - 4-inch Clamp Fan $24.97

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2021 6:48 pm
Nov 22, 2007
98 posts
59 upvotes
Langley
just got an email to disregard the cancellation, and that they will fulfill, ship to store!
Sep 5, 2008
813 posts
814 upvotes
Port Moody
Just got this message after getting a cancellation message yesterday... smh.
"Please disregards our email communication from yesterday stating your order will be canceled because of a supply issue.

We are pleased to inform you that we can secure inventory for your order # 90210 for the article 1001621100 and we will fulfill this order as soon as possible. You will receive an email notification with tracking details shortly if you have not received one yet.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards fulfilling this order. Should you have any further questions please click on the link to contact us for additional support.

Thank you for shopping with the Home Depot Canada. We appreciate your business."
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
4573 posts
3725 upvotes
Toronto
Well whaddya know, my two fans got delivered today.

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1344 posts
666 upvotes
dmogx wrote: just got an email to disregard the cancellation, and that they will fulfill, ship to store!
Same. After I placed an order to replace the canceled one.
Jan 22, 2018
16 posts
5 upvotes
I got a " order in transit" email yesterday, later I got the cancellation email. Today I got disregard the cancellation email. Hahaha don't know what to say...
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2004
1178 posts
356 upvotes
I just was able to reorder. I will wait for another cancellation notice.
Jun 9, 2001
145 posts
66 upvotes
Ottawa
chadw01 wrote: Well whaddya know, my two fans got delivered today.

Thanks OP!
Same here. Ordered Aug 27, delivered today
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
2190 posts
1077 upvotes
Antarctica
Got mine in transit to store. Any battery deals for it?
Oct 29, 2018
28 posts
21 upvotes
Anyone ever see the ridgid fan that’s normally $85 go on sale or part of promo sales?

Thanks
Sep 5, 2008
813 posts
814 upvotes
Port Moody
You'd think that RFD could do a 1,000 unit group buy!!
May 14, 2015
107 posts
43 upvotes
picked up yesterday and a little disappointed. I found it's very annoying the colour of the vent doesn't match the base. I don't expect the green match my other ryobi's green, but at least it's unified on itself. I must have OSD.
Images
  • 20210914_235154.jpg
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2185 posts
945 upvotes
i ordered mine about 2 weeks ago, took 1 week and I got a pick up notification at Richmond Hill...then last minute, i got another email saying the FAN was OOS, could not be fulfilled.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2153 posts
1600 upvotes
Hamilton
MikeDDD wrote: picked up yesterday and a little disappointed. I found it's very annoying the colour of the vent doesn't match the base. I don't expect the green match my other ryobi's green, but at least it's unified on itself. I must have OSD.
That's odd. Mine matches.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
1436 posts
979 upvotes
MikeDDD wrote: picked up yesterday and a little disappointed. I found it's very annoying the colour of the vent doesn't match the base. I don't expect the green match my other ryobi's green, but at least it's unified on itself. I must have OSD.
That's weird. Mine matches the color. You got a lemon
Aug 12, 2005
147 posts
7 upvotes
Mississauga
Mine, color matches. Maybe yours got sun bleached. lol
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
2821 posts
2938 upvotes
Montreal
It should of went to Direct Tools Factory Outlet this one has factory blemish. I guess the demand is too high.
I make Ridgid to Ryobi Adapter and other adapters from Ridgid as well
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7908 posts
3875 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Unfortunately, yes, you probably have OSD. Most people will say just be grateful that you get it, but with OSD, that is impossible and it bother you in everyway of your life as well as those who surround you. But you can reprogram your habit and improve it.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3408 posts
4347 upvotes
Oakville
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Unfortunately, yes, you probably have OSD. Most people will say just be grateful that you get it, but with OSD, that is impossible and it bother you in everyway of your life as well as those who surround you. But you can reprogram your habit and improve it.
What does he do when his significant other has one boob bigger than the other....
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7908 posts
3875 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
zdpz wrote: What does he do when his significant other has one boob bigger than the other....
It is a hassle, but if his OSD has no problem with that then it is not a concern.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine