Hot Deals

Home Depot

RYOBI PCF02B - 4-inch Clamp Fan $24.97

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2021 8:27 pm
Sep 14, 2021
2 posts
1 upvote
Anyone have an idea if this fan can be used with DeWalt 20v batteries?
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
4506 posts
3593 upvotes
Toronto
what the heck is osd? you guys mean ocd, eh?

just be glad you got one, if you hate the colour that much, spray paint it lol
Sep 4, 2003
256 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
IknowU wrote: Anyone have an idea if this fan can be used with DeWalt 20v batteries?
Yes it works with an adapter. I have this from amazon. Mellif USB Battery Adapter DM18RL for Dewalt to Ryobi Battery. But you have to be careful not to fully drain the battery.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
5779 posts
5075 upvotes
Ottawa
Ugh why did I get two of these rotflmao
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2003
1372 posts
130 upvotes
Edmonton
Can this be clip to a sports bra? - Asking for a menopause friend....
Mar 18, 2008
230 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto
Was able to order it and check-out now to be shipped to the local store for pickup.. So I assume it's still in stock then?
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
2760 posts
2359 upvotes
BC
GnailNet wrote: Was able to order it and check-out now to be shipped to the local store for pickup.. So I assume it's still in stock then?
You don't really know until you receive the pickup notice. You may still get an oos email later
Mar 18, 2008
230 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto
muffin4life wrote: You don't really know until you receive the pickup notice. You may still get an oos email later
Crossing my fingers.. but I won't have high hopes then
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
4764 posts
2103 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
GnailNet wrote: Was able to order it and check-out now to be shipped to the local store for pickup.. So I assume it's still in stock then?
muffin4life wrote: You don't really know until you receive the pickup notice. You may still get an oos email later
You’ll get a shipping notice before you get a pickup notice.
Mar 18, 2008
230 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto
ChicoQuente wrote: You’ll get a shipping notice before you get a pickup notice.
Just got an email from HD today about "Your Order #22279xxxx is In-Transit to the Pick-Up Store" indicating it's in transit. So reassured now that I should be awaiting an email for in-store pickup?

Also curious now if they'll have more in-stock for me to order one more.. in which logistically HD site should display the quantity online.. but that goes to show their legacy system, and its order process flow should be upgraded.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2150 posts
1597 upvotes
Hamilton
GnailNet wrote: Just got an email from HD today about "Your Order #22279xxxx is In-Transit to the Pick-Up Store" indicating it's in transit. So reassured now that I should be awaiting an email for in-store pickup?

Also curious now if they'll have more in-stock for me to order one more.. in which logistically HD site should display the quantity online.. but that goes to show their legacy system, and its order process flow should be upgraded.
https://stocktrack.ca/hd/index.php?s=hd&sku=1001621100

Shows 19 in stock currently
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
4764 posts
2103 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
GnailNet wrote: Just got an email from HD today about "Your Order #22279xxxx is In-Transit to the Pick-Up Store" indicating it's in transit. So reassured now that I should be awaiting an email for in-store pickup?

Correct. You will get an email when the store has your item ready for you to pick up.