Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] RYOBI Water Broom & Undercarriage Sprayer for Pressure Washers (Online or Pick-up) $21.60

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2019 3:52 pm
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
15887 posts
5150 upvotes
-KILO- wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 6:35 pm
Princess Auto
someone posted this earlier, worth checking out plus the extension wand
Home Depot
tried, no dice, their selection is miniscule
Lowe's
Canadian Tire
will have to check these
Amazon
Navigating their selection can be very excruciating
It can also sometimes be amazingly easy
All spirits are enslaved that serve things evil
Member
Aug 8, 2010
273 posts
101 upvotes
Quentin5 wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 6:43 pm
someone posted this earlier, worth checking out plus the extension wand


tried, no dice, their selection is miniscule


will have to check these


Navigating their selection can be very excruciating
It can also sometimes be amazingly easy

I hear ya about Amazon

Honestly your best bet is PA

Of all the ones I listed I've gone to all of them over the years for PW needs and they always have the best selection

Good luck
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
15887 posts
5150 upvotes
-KILO- wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 6:47 pm
I hear ya about Amazon

Honestly your best bet is PA
I'm gonna try them when i get out there
I have that Walmart Power It pressure washer, and i won't be surprised if its an uncommon connector :(
Of all the ones I listed I've gone to all of them over the years for PW needs and they always have the best selection

Good luck
Cool, thanks
All spirits are enslaved that serve things evil
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
11840 posts
5921 upvotes
Southern Ontario
tdracer wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 6:28 pm
Yiu have those vehicles and you pan the idea and go with a garden hose rather than shell out 22 bucks for something that is easily better than a garden hose. Makes sense to me.
It was OOS around me as soon as I looked, so I see it as saving $24+ because I use a non-Ryobi pressure washer for most of the washing anyway. Lots of people have sprinklers so I shared an alternate, weaker of course.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
2475 posts
1900 upvotes
Oakville
L4cky wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 1:49 pm
No water waste is a myth. It evaporates and rain back and becomes pure again. There is no loss of water.

Just like electricity. No waste, as it is power from a source converted to electricity. With hydro as the source of electricity, the amount of power is infinite.

Just like when want to bill u for mobile data. Do you really believe 10gb is a lot and cause congestion? We are no were near max consumption where it has become a threat. Not even close.

However a limit requires to be put in place to avoid abuse. But people tend to confuse abuse with saving the environmental issue.
Next you're going to extend both your hands and ask me to pick between the red and blue pill.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Member
Aug 23, 2005
371 posts
134 upvotes
Ontario
L4cky wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 1:49 pm

No water waste is a myth. It evaporates and rain back and becomes pure again. There is no loss of water.
You're joking right? This isn't some sort of instant natural process. By your logic, let's keep pumping untreated wastewater into our rivers, ponds, lakes, and oceans.

Not all water evaporates into rain. Untreated wastewater can infiltrate underground and pollute fresh water systems bringing havoc to the eco system.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 26, 2010
816 posts
159 upvotes
Markham
A-Town wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 9:22 pm
You're joking right? This isn't some sort of instant natural process. By your logic, let's keep pumping untreated wastewater into our rivers, ponds, lakes, and oceans.

Not all water evaporates into rain. Untreated wastewater can infiltrate underground and pollute fresh water systems bringing havoc to the eco system.
I think he's referring to The Law of Conservation of Mass. But then again, it doesn't really make sense either in his context.
Though it is more water efficient to use this vs spraying down with a hose in large volume.
Last edited by Expliciate on Mar 24th, 2019 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
15887 posts
5150 upvotes
Expliciate wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 9:29 pm
I think he's referring to The Law of Conservation of Mass.
He is but real life is far more complicated.
If water ends up in the Atlantic ocean then salt plus those not living in an ocean border province is basically screwed.
All spirits are enslaved that serve things evil
Member
Aug 23, 2005
371 posts
134 upvotes
Ontario
Expliciate wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 9:29 pm
I think he's referring to The Law of Conservation of Mass. But then again, it doesn't really make sense either in his context.
Though it is more water efficient to use this vs spraying down with a hose in large volume.
He is but that's where he's confused with the definition of wastewater.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
2475 posts
1900 upvotes
Oakville
L4cky wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 1:49 pm
No water waste is a myth. It evaporates and rain back and becomes pure again. There is no loss of water.

Just like electricity. No waste, as it is power from a source converted to electricity. With hydro as the source of electricity, the amount of power is infinite.

Just like when want to bill u for mobile data. Do you really believe 10gb is a lot and cause congestion? We are no were near max consumption where it has become a threat. Not even close.

However a limit requires to be put in place to avoid abuse. But people tend to confuse abuse with saving the environmental issue.

1/ water is wasted in the form of it being treated for human consumption (chlorine, water treatment, water storage water pumping to municipalities, and water system administration like billing and infrastructure). So when you open your tap in your home, you're pouring money down the drain.

2/ hydro electricity is not infinite. It runs out when the sun dies. What do you think evaporates the water in the first place genious? Sure we won't be alive when the sun dies, but infinity isn't defined relative to your time on Earth.

3/ same with 10GB cellular consumtpion. Delivering internet over hardwires vs radiowaves have substantially different costs incurred by telecom companies. They aren't related to technology as much as it is on how our infrastructure is designed present day in a country with such a small population.

So yes, you do waste water.

Jerk. LoL
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2005
3616 posts
245 upvotes
Thornhill
What is the clearance requirement for this? One of my cars is lowered.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1373 posts
755 upvotes
Is this compatible with the Sun Joe 2030 pressure washer ?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Nov 28, 2016
12906 posts
1446 upvotes
Doesnt matter, every…
ajdeals wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2019 4:12 pm
Great for getting water up under areas of your vehicle where water normally never gets, helping to start the corrosion process on areas chipped by stones :P
???? How is this any different than driving in wet conditions, you dont think water will get in the same spots.

And if you say water cant get up there, how do stones to chip things?

Love to see your proof on this, show us facts that pressure washing under a vehicles gets water to spots that regular driving doesnt
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 18, 2008
6691 posts
1254 upvotes
Mont-Royal
WikkiWikki wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 11:43 am
???? How is this any different than driving in wet conditions, you dont think water will get in the same spots.

And if you say water cant get up there, how do stones to chip things?

Love to see your proof on this, show us facts that pressure washing under a vehicles gets water to spots that regular driving doesnt
I think he meant distilled water.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Guru
User avatar
Nov 28, 2016
12906 posts
1446 upvotes
Doesnt matter, every…
L4cky wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 11:46 am
I think he meant distilled water.
What are you talking about?

Top