Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Snow Joe cordless 24 volts snow shovel $128 + free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2021 5:02 pm
May 16, 2020
9 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Depot] Snow Joe cordless 24 volts snow shovel $128 + free shipping

Was in the market for a cordless snow shovel, seems like a good deal, bought two myself.

Snow Joe 10-inch 24V Cordless Electric Snow Shovel Kit with 5.0 Ah Battery + Charger

Model # 24V-SS10-XR|Store SKU # 1001341911

Enjoy!
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 28th, 2021 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
10 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2002
1359 posts
870 upvotes
GTA
A regular shovel will work at your speed. These things require you to slow down and work at the speed the motor can handle. Plus the width per pass is much less.
Jun 4, 2021
18 posts
9 upvotes
theSPOOLER wrote: A regular shovel will work at your speed. These things require you to slow down and work at the speed the motor can handle. Plus the width per pass is much less.
Some of us are lazy. But joking aside, i bought it for my parents cause I don't want them using a manual shovel at their age. Its only a small area they need to use this.
Nov 9, 2019
24 posts
12 upvotes
DeepFriedTofu wrote: Some of us are lazy. But joking aside, i bought it for my parents cause I don't want them using a manual shovel at their age. Its only a small area they need to use this.
Same reason here..... But also for the lazy factor lol
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2010
1017 posts
786 upvotes
Canada
theSPOOLER wrote: A regular shovel will work at your speed. These things require you to slow down and work at the speed the motor can handle. Plus the width per pass is much less.
That thing is perfect for seniors, forces them to work on a slow pace.
Apr 16, 2020
279 posts
277 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP, ordered one for a friend for Xmas. She only has a 2 ft wide walkway to clear and I'm sure this will help lessen her stress. The average 15-20 min battery life should be sufficient.

I thought about a corded one but dealing with a cord seems like a pain in the ass.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)