Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Snow Joe SJ619E 18-inch 14.5Amp Electric Snow Blower $148

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2019 9:36 am
Sep 6, 2016
26 posts
10 upvotes
Quebec City
Is this a good price? I was looking to buy one for my backyard deck, so the dog can go outside, I don't really want to use my snow blower on my deck.
Jun 13, 2017
700 posts
468 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
heymanwuzup wrote: I am a new homeonwer with a one-car garage...i assume snow blowers are out of the question for me? I can't keep the blower at the back of my garage, because i will need to move my car to get it...

do people like me just 1) use shovel, or 2) use electric shovel?
That's what I thought when I got my home in 2017. Guess what? After 2 winters, I decided to get one with battery powered. Why?

1.) Shovelling is fun and exercise... ONLY IF you don't have anything important to do afterwards. Plus, I don't want to be all sweaty in the morning before I go to work. Even if you are not going to work with your car, you still have to shovel the side walk.

2.) I was late to appointments because my car could not get through, and I was busy shovelling. Nuff said.

Mo0n50 wrote: Is this a good price? I was looking to buy one for my backyard deck, so the dog can go outside, I don't really want to use my snow blower on my deck.
This is a good price, but not really a good deal. Because the original price was $199. So, only ~$50 off. If your deck is small, I would suggest looking for a smaller blower, close to $99.
Last edited by adhika on Aug 20th, 2019 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2003
3427 posts
196 upvotes
I have a snow Joe that I bought 2 year and is still new in box. You can have it for $120. Message me if interested.

SnowJoe SJ623E
18 Inch 15 Amps
Uses Cord.
Brand new, unopened.

Located in South West Scarborough

**Sale is pending**
The RFD Doctrine
Toronto : Anywhere west of Montreal and east of Calgary.
Scarborough: Anywhere becomes Scarborough if it's a thread about crime.
Google: RFD is faster than Google. Make a thread if you need to find out what bus to take.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)