Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Traeger pro 575 bbq (YMMV) $624.

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2020 8:40 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
Oct 25, 2008
606 posts
523 upvotes
Montreal

[Home Depot] Traeger pro 575 bbq (YMMV) $624.

Supposedly one of the better pellet BBQs... this price may just push me to buy one. YMMV- 6 left at Montreal/Beaubien location (as of Sunday afternoon)

*post edited for URL + category corrected
Images
  • 6D8EC725-26BF-4AB9-AAD4-B731B0140AAF.jpeg
Last edited by Fr0sty on Jul 20th, 2020 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
29 replies
Jr. Member
Jul 12, 2008
105 posts
221 upvotes
Calgary
Oh damn... I spent 1100 few months ago.
Newbie
Dec 23, 2012
96 posts
246 upvotes
Anjou
Great price, too bad the box doesn't fit in a civic Slightly Frowning Face
Jr. Member
Aug 29, 2011
167 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
no luck
just got off the phone with local home deport, Kitchener West, $1099.
Jr. Member
Jul 12, 2008
105 posts
221 upvotes
Calgary
yulnike wrote: Great price, too bad the box doesn't fit in a civic Slightly Frowning Face
For that price, paying for the delivery is a no brainer.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
5289 posts
6105 upvotes
Alberta
Damn. Great price
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4192 posts
2734 upvotes
Ottawa
yulnike wrote: Great price, too bad the box doesn't fit in a civic Slightly Frowning Face
Home depot does van rentals by hour for dirty cheap prices
Member
User avatar
May 8, 2016
352 posts
284 upvotes
Ontario
Damnnn, that's a deal! I paid $2000 for the Ironwood 885 4 weeks ago.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
2251 posts
748 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Wouldn't even hesitate at this price. Anyone seen this sale in the ottawa/gatineau area?
I'm assuming this is in store clearance and stocktrack wouldn't show the discounted price?
Jr. Member
Dec 3, 2015
113 posts
112 upvotes
SK
Smoking hot deal! I'd even upgrade from my Traeger Century 24 for that price, just for the new controller.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5765 posts
5580 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Insane deal. I paid full price 2 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier. Absolutely love my Traeger. Costco sells 33lb bags of pellets for $26.99 in store!
Sr. Member
May 5, 2006
737 posts
464 upvotes
Toronto
Melkor wrote: Insane deal. I paid full price 2 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier. Absolutely love my Traeger. Costco sells 33lb bags of pellets for $26.99 in store!
They do? What brand? I went looking the other day in Richmond Hill and Markham but couldn't see any.
Jr. Member
Aug 29, 2011
154 posts
101 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
TeamRapo wrote: Will depot’s price match each other?
No they won’t from what I’ve been told
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5765 posts
5580 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
markol wrote: They do? What brand? I went looking the other day in Richmond Hill and Markham but couldn't see any.
This was on Saturday at the Stoney Creek Costco. They also have them online for $37.99, I ordered a bag online last week and then saw those in store. Hoping they clear them out so I can grab another 4-5 bags.
Images
  • 20200718_111150.jpg
  • 20200718_111149.jpg
Sr. Member
May 18, 2018
728 posts
743 upvotes
sophal wrote: For that price, paying for the delivery is a no brainer.
Or just renting one of those home depot cargo vans, they're really cheap if you just need it for a couple of hours. I think we paid about 40$ last time.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1351 posts
771 upvotes
Ajax
PanchoVilla wrote: Or just renting one of those home depot cargo vans, they're really cheap if you just need it for a couple of hours. I think we paid about 40$ last time.
I believe $50 is their base 1hr rate.
Sr. Member
May 5, 2006
737 posts
464 upvotes
Toronto
Melkor wrote: This was on Saturday at the Stoney Creek Costco. They also have them online for $37.99, I ordered a bag online last week and then saw those in store. Hoping they clear them out so I can grab another 4-5 bags.
Nice thanks. That's a good price. I've been using the Pit Boss ones lately.. I'll try the Traeger ones next!
Newbie
Apr 15, 2020
75 posts
128 upvotes
Montréal
Not super happy with the Traeger Pro575 I bought earlier this summer. Paint started peeling off after only 20 days, I had to change the board 1 time so far and wifi work only for time to time.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)