Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Traeger pro 575 bbq (YMMV) $624.

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2020 8:40 am
May 5, 2006
740 posts
468 upvotes
Toronto
Jean-KristofD146 wrote: Not super happy with the Traeger Pro575 I bought earlier this summer. Paint started peeling off after only 20 days, I had to change the board 1 time so far and wifi work only for time to time.
I've read the first time starting it you should be doing a burn off gradually from a lower temp all the way to a high temp, increasing every 15 mins ish instead of immediate high heat to prevent the paint from peeling. Not sure if it actually helps that way but that's how I did it.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1281 posts
904 upvotes
Fr0sty wrote: Supposedly one of the better pellet BBQs... this price may just push me to buy one. YMMV- 6left at Montreal/Beaubien location
This doesn't make sense .. this picture shows regular price of $824? The USD price is $799. Somebody definitely messed up here!
RFD has saved & made me $$$
Apr 15, 2020
75 posts
128 upvotes
Montréal
markol wrote: I've read the first time starting it you should be doing a burn off gradually from a lower temp all the way to a high temp, increasing every 15 mins ish instead of immediate high heat to prevent the paint from peeling. Not sure if it actually helps that way but that's how I did it.
I followed the exact process Traeger was recommending
Oct 8, 2005
915 posts
124 upvotes
anyone see this In Toronto Anywhere? Is this the version with the built in wifi?
Apr 22, 2019
20 posts
7 upvotes
If you can get this grill at that price you are insane if you don't jump on it. The wifi can be a bit fussy to get hooked up with the app but once you've got it done it's rock solid and won't drop. It's sooo nice being able to run some errands during a long cook and being able to see what's going on with the grill/food temps.
redi2roc wrote: Is this the version with the built in wifi?
Yes.
Oct 8, 2005
915 posts
124 upvotes
weoMnamriahC wrote: If you can get this grill at that price you are insane if you don't jump on it. The wifi can be a bit fussy to get hooked up with the app but once you've got it done it's rock solid and won't drop. It's sooo nice being able to run some errands during a long cook and being able to see what's going on with the grill/food temps.
Yes Awesome, it seems like its full price in Toronto still. I would travel to MTL at this price lol but we cant (corona).
Jul 21, 2020
1 posts
Went to the store last night, sadly no Traegar pro 575's left