Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Twinkly Lights 210-Light LED Twinkly Smart Decorations Custom Colour + White Bluetooth Curtain Lights $35

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2021 8:33 am
[OP]
Jan 12, 2017
560 posts
1467 upvotes

[Home Depot] Twinkly Lights 210-Light LED Twinkly Smart Decorations Custom Colour + White Bluetooth Curtain Lights $35

Down to $35 based on stocktrack. Great deal if you can find one.

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001622234

Equipping your Christmas tree, patio or the exterior of your house with lights has never been easier with the Twinkly Smart Decorations Custom 210 Bulb LED RGB plus White App-Controlled Curtain Lights. Designed with dazzling RBG plus White colours, this 210-bulb string of lights is perfect for the holiday season. Unlike your more traditional lights, these lights are smart and pair with the Twinkly App and smart homes. Download the Twinkly App and map the curtain lights or create a custom light display. You can even download pre-loaded lighting effects or draw your own display design for full customization. Overall, this purchase includes 1 string of lights and controller, 1 adapter and 1 quick guide. Make this holiday season the best 1 yet with the addition of the Twinkly Smart Decorations Custom 210 Bulb LED RGB plus White App-Controlled Curtain Lights.

Indoor/Outdoor use IP44
Works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. On / Off / Timer function.
App-controlled lights. Free iOS and Android app.
Dozens of ready-to-play effects and animations
16 million colors, super-bright LEDs
Draw and customize your own effects. Online Gallery access for free effects to download.
Last edited by redondo2017 on Nov 2nd, 2021 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
79 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2544 posts
2786 upvotes
Calgary
-
Images
  • IMG_6185.JPG
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Mar 31, 2013
266 posts
199 upvotes
Sherwood Park
I'm waiting for someone to like a aliexpress one that is 1/4 the price and functions the same...
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2544 posts
2786 upvotes
Calgary
dealsoutlook wrote: which location?
London north
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Jan 13, 2019
244 posts
425 upvotes
armadaone wrote: I'm waiting for someone to like a aliexpress one that is 1/4 the price and functions the same...
Don't think it exists, the tech is still a bit tricky with the light mapping and cloud service that can't really be based on tuya.

Have strings of these on my Christmas tree, they are awesome.
Apr 8, 2021
144 posts
126 upvotes
Montreal
looks like OOS everywhere
'2003
Jan 25, 2016
552 posts
736 upvotes
Toronto
I bought 9 Twinkly light sets last year at Home Depot. When they were clearing out the Twinkly trees. Paid $34-$41 a set at the time. These are great.

Listed on a previous post on RFD.
Oct 24, 2006
211 posts
468 upvotes
Regina
Anyone have ideas for how to use these curtain lights? Can’t think of a use case for them. Wishing the strings were on sale.
Jan 21, 2012
209 posts
262 upvotes
VANCOUVER
farago2r wrote: Anyone have ideas for how to use these curtain lights? Can’t think of a use case for them. Wishing the strings were on sale.
I bought a set, they look great hanging in the window. I don’t really see a lot of great uses for them other than as they’re intended, i.e. as curtains.
Jan 21, 2012
209 posts
262 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Richmond, BC shows 12 in stock online but I couldn’t find anything in store. I got one set online for $99 (down from $140) so I’m okay with that.

The clearance sale seems to be because they’ve misclassified this as a Halloween product.. I don’t think it’s meant to be as I believe they just came into stock. I think it’s supposed to be for Christmas.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
5034 posts
26634 upvotes
Montreal
Can confirm that it's $69 if you can find it. I bought 2 sets last night.

Strings collection are still at regular price of $139.00
farago2r wrote: Anyone have ideas for how to use these curtain lights? Can’t think of a use case for them. Wishing the strings were on sale.

I reached out to Twinkly SM feed. They told me that the Curtain model can equally be used on a tree - just to know that the wires are white instead of black, so making them hidden inside the tree is required. With the mapping feature - you can custom map the lights appear like the string model with no problem.
Nov 9, 2016
86 posts
115 upvotes
Lloydminster
I also got these for $69 each in store.
May 9, 2020
173 posts
540 upvotes
Wedding backdrops? If you have in house events could use it
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2010
3002 posts
1155 upvotes
Windsor
armadaone wrote: I'm waiting for someone to like a aliexpress one that is 1/4 the price and functions the same...
You will be waiting a long time. While the hardware might eventually exist, getting the app into both the android and apple ecosystems? Yeah, not so much.

Hue bulbs are huge players in the smart bulb world, largely because of their apps being reasonably not shitty.
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7618 posts
907 upvotes
Waterloo
Great deal but how long is this ?
Aug 17, 2010
118 posts
52 upvotes
GTA
$69.99 at oakville Winston Churchill Home Depot, 10+ boxes left.
Apr 7, 2013
142 posts
44 upvotes
Seems like every where on stocktrack is showing 99$ now
Mar 10, 2011
428 posts
349 upvotes
Niagara
$69 at St Catharines, YMCA drive. 7 left.
Images
  • IMG_20211026_125048.jpg
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)