Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Wait 6000 ($51.96) & Honeywell HE240, HE280 Furnace Humidifiers ($45,96 & $56.96) - Clearance YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2018 8:38 am
Newbie
Oct 1, 2017
20 posts
14 upvotes
Mississauga
max9505672 wrote: Thanks for review and enjoy!

If anyone else is interested, don’t hesitate to PM me.
Can you please post the receipt if possible for todays date. We can try price matching at local HD store. Thanks.
Newbie
Apr 5, 2010
54 posts
31 upvotes
JohnP9 wrote: Can you please post the receipt if possible for todays date. We can try price matching at local HD store. Thanks.
I second this. If you could post a receipt it would be very helpful!
Jr. Member
Jul 24, 2017
194 posts
55 upvotes
dizzhizz wrote: I second this. If you could post a receipt it would be very helpful!
Sorry, I shipped the items with the receipts.
Sr. Member
Mar 13, 2005
696 posts
377 upvotes
Grabbed a Honeywell at the Dartmouth Crossing Home Depot. Thanks OP! Replacing my dead Wait 5000..
Jr. Member
Jul 24, 2017
194 posts
55 upvotes
There is the ''Wait 6000'' model left at 52$. This is a great bargin.

http://www.airkinglimited.ca/page/wait6 ... ifier.html

PM me if interested, I can go by the HD and ship it to you. It will be around 100$ all included shipped to GTA.

See posts in page 3 and 4 for feedbacks on my service as I helped a few other members in the last few days.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 26, 2005
4490 posts
23368 upvotes
Montreal
max9505672 wrote: There is the ''Wait 6000'' model left at 52$. This is a great bargin.

http://www.airkinglimited.ca/page/wait6 ... ifier.html

PM me if interested, I can go by the HD and ship it to you. It will be around 100$ all included shipped to GTA.

See posts in page 3 and 4 for feedbacks on my service as I helped a few other members in the last few days.
At the store now, and unless it was moved that last one is gone.

Edit: Store manager confirmed stock is all gone @ St-Jean.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 26, 2005
4490 posts
23368 upvotes
Montreal
I scored a Wait 6000 at St-Constant, and with SCOP it came out to $41.96 - for spare parts, it was cheaper to get a whole new unit, rather than order individual pieces.
Jr. Member
Jul 24, 2017
194 posts
55 upvotes
I still got two ''Wait 6000'' model left at 51.96$ if anyone wants.

http://www.airkinglimited.ca/page/wait6 ... ifier.html

PM me if interested. It will be around 100$ all included shipped to GTA.

See posts in page 3 and 4 for feedbacks on my service as I helped a few other members in the last few days.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 19, 2005
9112 posts
492 upvotes
Toronto
max9505672 wrote: I still got two ''Wait 6000'' model left at 51.96$ if anyone wants.

http://www.airkinglimited.ca/page/wait6 ... ifier.html

PM me if interested. It will be around 100$ all included shipped to GTA.

See posts in page 3 and 4 for feedbacks on my service as I helped a few other members in the last few days.
Still available? Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit

Top