Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

WARM: Bakerstone Pizza Oven Kit with Peel and Spatula - PM w/Home Hardware - $121.48 + tax (Free Shipping)

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2022 9:42 am
Jun 23, 2011
155 posts
662 upvotes
MARKHAM

[Home Depot] WARM: Bakerstone Pizza Oven Kit with Peel and Spatula - PM w/Home Hardware - $121.48 + tax (Free Shipping)

HD is currently selling this for $148.00. Home Hardware is selling for $134.97. I did an online PM and got an extra 10% off, so my final price was $121.48 + tax = $137.27. There is still online stock, so you can get Free Shipping as well. Stock Track shows also stock in the majority of the stores...

Home Hardware link: https://www.homehardware.ca/en/bakersto ... /p/6425540
Stock Track link: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1000821662
44 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
7135 posts
3739 upvotes
Montreal
I've had mine for 2 years and love it. It was actually $150 at Home Hardware without the peel or spatula when we got it in 2020. So at $135, it's a great deal and at $121 it's a steal!

Now I want to replace my Bakerstone oven, my Blackstone griddle and my BBQ with this: https://www.homedepot.ca/product/bakers ... 1001573411
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1165 posts
199 upvotes
Tried to PM via text but was shut down since the model numbers are different between HD and HH. Tried to get the HD person to find the UPC number thinking that would match the manufacturer website but they didn’t even know what a UPC code was. Supervisor shit it down for the same reason, apparently.
Will try again later - click to chat wasn’t available at that time.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
Nice deal but can anyone tell me how big of a pizza I can do thanks
Jun 23, 2011
155 posts
662 upvotes
MARKHAM
psyko514 wrote: I've had mine for 2 years and love it. It was actually $150 at Home Hardware without the peel or spatula when we got it in 2020. So at $135, it's a great deal and at $121 it's a steal!

Now I want to replace my Bakerstone oven, my Blackstone griddle and my BBQ with this: https://www.homedepot.ca/product/bakers ... 1001573411
It is a good idea! My only concern is rust... I normally try to buy my BBQs with as much stainless steel as possible, so they can last a long time. I normally leave it on the patio all year long, with a cover over it. And do some "winter preparations" before closing the season for the year. But nevertheless, it rusts on the spots where it is not stainless steel and eventually, will need to replace it before it collapses... It seems this unit does not have stainless steel at all, so would not last much in my situation... I wish I could have a place to store it covered during the winter... Neutral Face

The option for something that can be put on the BBQ and then stored after use is much more appealing than something that will have to stay outside forever. I will be able to reduce rust a lot this way! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Jun 23, 2011
155 posts
662 upvotes
MARKHAM
barto wrote: Tried to PM via text but was shut down since the model numbers are different between HD and HH. Tried to get the HD person to find the UPC number thinking that would match the manufacturer website but they didn’t even know what a UPC code was. Supervisor shit it down for the same reason, apparently.
Will try again later - click to chat wasn’t available at that time.
Try it again barto... I was able to do it without any problems...

Jun 23, 2011
155 posts
662 upvotes
MARKHAM
sassysue wrote: Nice deal but can anyone tell me how big of a pizza I can do thanks
I checked some videos on Youtube before buying and seems you can do some good size pizzas, around a little bit bigger than a dinner plate... Maybe a medium size...(?!?!?)

Jun 8, 2009
17 posts
Thanks OP, online chat worked for price match! Rep struggled finding the Home Hardware model number and just agreed to do it for me!
Jun 9, 2019
28 posts
13 upvotes
Live chat failed 2x (model # is different) before it worked the 3rd time! It's very YMMV, depending on the agent you get
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1165 posts
199 upvotes
Weird that I don't see the 'live chat' option on the customer support page, just text. There's a blank space where it seems like the live chat should be.... :(

Trying text again after giving up on the phone hold times, but now at 45 minutes waiting for an agent on the text line. Hope I don't get the same person as yesterday.
Jun 23, 2011
155 posts
662 upvotes
MARKHAM
barto wrote: Weird that I don't see the 'live chat' option on the customer support page, just text. There's a blank space where it seems like the live chat should be.... :(

Trying text again after giving up on the phone hold times, but now at 45 minutes waiting for an agent on the text line. Hope I don't get the same person as yesterday.
Add the item to your cart and then go to the cart. The option to chat will be at the bottom...

Nov 14, 2012
182 posts
225 upvotes
Vancouver
Texted their customer support, very long wait time. First agent would not do the price match on the basis of different model numbers but the second agent approved with no problems. Thanks OP and good luck y'all.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
lfdiniz wrote: I checked some videos on Youtube before buying and seems you can do some good size pizzas, around a little bit bigger than a dinner plate... Maybe a medium size...(?!?!?)

Thanks I was gonna do my pizza on my charcoal 22” bbq it’s quite simple too and you can even use smoking charcoal too!
Love saving money......
Dec 18, 2011
40 posts
213 upvotes
HAMILTON
Just got this at HD for Mother's Day, thanks! I used the text support for the price match and they accepted it with no problems. However, when I went to place the order on the website, I kept getting an error so he told me to go in store to get it. I went in-store, showed them the text chat, the home hardware link, and they matched the price +10% no issues.

Can't wait to try this out, reviews/videos seem very positive.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
7135 posts
3739 upvotes
Montreal
sassysue wrote: Nice deal but can anyone tell me how big of a pizza I can do thanks
lfdiniz wrote: I checked some videos on Youtube before buying and seems you can do some good size pizzas, around a little bit bigger than a dinner plate... Maybe a medium size...(?!?!?)
The interior is 15" wide and 13.75" deep. So you're getting somewhere between a medium and a large. It cooks really fast so you can crank out several pizzas in a short period of time. I think the most I've done for a group was 6 pizzas.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1165 posts
199 upvotes
Second time by text worked after an hour and fifteen waiting, rep said they were the same model number… really?
Anyway no complaints. Getting it shipped but very happy, thanks everyone!
Nov 20, 2017
251 posts
202 upvotes
Does anyone have the dimensions of the unit? Can't view the specs on mobile for some reason, one of the videos had issues with the 4 burners and the pizza oven sticking out, hoping it fits nicely in my 3 burner broil king.
Jun 23, 2011
155 posts
662 upvotes
MARKHAM
Chalovskii wrote: Does anyone have the dimensions of the unit? Can't view the specs on mobile for some reason, one of the videos had issues with the 4 burners and the pizza oven sticking out, hoping it fits nicely in my 3 burner broil king.
This is what shows in the box:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)