Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Warmish (??) deal - Ryobi P1936N tool combo - Impact Wrench + Inflator - $158 (online only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2020 4:25 pm
[OP]
Mar 31, 2011
150 posts
108 upvotes
Cambridge, ON

[Home Depot] Warmish (??) deal - Ryobi P1936N tool combo - Impact Wrench + Inflator - $158 (online only)

Not sure how warmish this 'deal' might be, but I was window shopping for cordless impact wrenches, and I found this Tool Only combo at HD. I'm posting this up, because it contains both the P261 Impact Wrench and the P737 (analog dial) Inflator for $158. However the P261 on it's own as a Tool Only item, is also $158, which means that if you pickup the combo, you're essentially getting the inflator for free. It's not the P737D that has the digital readout, or the P747 that everyone is raving about, but when it's free :whocares: !! It looks like it is their everyday price, and the same combo is still listed on Ryobi's website so it is not a clearance special, doesn't appear to be.

The only problem I can see, is if HD decides to drop the price of the IW down to where getting it and the P737D separately is cheaper than the P1936N, but right now, if you're thinking of getting the IW for your Ryobi collection, better off getting the 2-tool kit for the "free" inflator.

edit: updated thread title with price/availability
edit 2: fixed p/n for the alternate inflator
Last edited by Blustreak on Jul 8th, 2020 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Buying things you don't need is what RFD is all about.
9 replies
Jan 22, 2019
296 posts
224 upvotes
The 1/2 Impact was $118 during Ryobi Day deals and the newer digital lnflator was $35. So that's probably the best prices you'll get for individual tools.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1524 posts
628 upvotes
Damn, one of those cordless inflators would be handy to have. Gonna keep my eye open for a deal on one of them.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1512 posts
405 upvotes
Westcoast
when is the next ryobi day deals?
"Shorty wanna be a thug" -2pac
[OP]
Mar 31, 2011
150 posts
108 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
EarthViews wrote: The 1/2 Impact was $118 during Ryobi Day deals and the newer digital lnflator was $35. So that's probably the best prices you'll get for individual tools.
zero64 wrote: Damn, one of those cordless inflators would be handy to have. Gonna keep my eye open for a deal on one of them.
Digital P737 was actually down under $30 a couple of months ago.

home-depot-ryobi-18v-p737d-high-pressur ... v-2376878/
Aug 15, 2009
839 posts
549 upvotes
Montreal
2Sedins1Cup wrote: when is the next ryobi day deals?
It just finished. So maybe black Friday/boxing day. You could always wait for Ryobi days in 2021.
Sep 16, 2017
56 posts
73 upvotes
Few weeks ago was at the store at Markham and they had one set for 118. I picked up but put it back later on since no battery. For 158 I think not a good deal. Maybe okay if you need one in urgent.
[OP]
Mar 31, 2011
150 posts
108 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
StockTrack doesn't show me price trend for this item. Was this for the 2 tool, or just the IW alone, like EarthViews mentioned was during Ryobi Days? This item is Online Only, so bizarre you saw it in-store.
Jan 12, 2004
681 posts
230 upvotes
2Sedins1Cup wrote: when is the next ryobi day deals?
Some stores still have the ryobi days displays up and will honour the prices at checkout. Prices on the website have already gone back up to normal so you'll need to check your local store in person.
[OP]
Mar 31, 2011
150 posts
108 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
Kit has been pulled from HD. It's odd, because Ryobi's site still has the listing, and the link to the HD page still works. AFAIK, the kit is a drop-ship from Ryobi to HD store on a per purchase basis. I would have thought it would disappear from Ryobi's end first...