• Jul 15th, 2018 6:23 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
1180 posts
545 upvotes
Kitchener. Ontario
Had 1 E-410 on hold at my local store. By the time I got there it was somehow sold. They found my hold info that they put on the box on the group. They called the associate that brought up the item and he said it was brought to the service count. They couldnt figure it out so they can checked surveillance to see where the box went, and in the video you could literally see a customer see the hold sign, rip it off, put it on the flat cart, and check it out. Unbelievable
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4504 posts
16864 upvotes
TORONTO
nayan97 wrote: Had 1 E-410 on hold at my local store. By the time I got there it was somehow sold. They found my hold info that they put on the box on the group. They called the associate that brought up the item and he said it was brought to the service count. They couldnt figure it out so they can checked surveillance to see where the box went, and in the video you could literally see a customer see the hold sign, rip it off, put it on the flat cart, and check it out. Unbelievable
Crying FaceAstonished Face
Jan 3, 2013
503 posts
282 upvotes
Raincouver
nayan97 wrote: Had 1 E-410 on hold at my local store. By the time I got there it was somehow sold. They found my hold info that they put on the box on the group. They called the associate that brought up the item and he said it was brought to the service count. They couldnt figure it out so they can checked surveillance to see where the box went, and in the video you could literally see a customer see the hold sign, rip it off, put it on the flat cart, and check it out. Unbelievable
OH sorry was that one yours? :twisted:
Koodo $35/month 5 gigs
Fido Tablet plan $15/month Free for a year
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
18889 posts
8528 upvotes
Oakville
Vikram19 wrote: The bars vaporize any juices that drip on them returning flavor to the grilled food.
Or, like my BBQ - juices will land on the flavourizer and *set on fire*, giving that nice crispy texture to your meat that everybody loves. Lol.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
1204 posts
420 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I asked in major mack and Leslie, Richmond hill,.

They denied because they don't price match store to store

They have couple E410 on stock