Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Weber Grills on clearance (eg. Genesis II E310 $799) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 9th, 2022 4:59 pm
May 26, 2020
74 posts
63 upvotes
Variability wrote: Smart features for a BBQ stored primarily outside seems like a bad idea.
Agree. But this seems to be the trend. Weber already has something like Genesis EX lines

They are also putting the propane back to inside of the cart
Last edited by JC00000 on Jan 14th, 2022 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 1, 2012
56 posts
60 upvotes
JC00000 wrote: All stores had been clearing out the genesis line since last year. Rumour says the new 2022 genesis is coming with more smart features. The price will be probably higher too.
So YMMV.
That being said, I grabbed my genesis last year with $300 off from my local HD and it’s an amazing bbq
I have heard on one of the forums that the Genesis is getting a complete overhaul. Propane tanks inside the cabinets, the premium units will have connect, interior and exterior lights. Cabinets are getting a redesign and the side burners move to the left and the right gets a bigger side table. Sear burners are now standard. Lid is bigger/ taller.
May 26, 2020
74 posts
63 upvotes
ReGenesis wrote: I have heard on one of the forums that the Genesis is getting a complete overhaul. Propane tanks inside the cabinets, the premium units will have connect, interior and exterior lights. Cabinets are getting a redesign and the side burners move to the left and the right gets a bigger side table. Sear burners are now standard. Lid is bigger/ taller.
Yea I probably saw the same thread except they say the lid will be more low profile. There will also be the Gourmet system grate on one side.
But for the discount I had I don’t know if I want to wait. Genesis 2 has been proven to be a great grill. When I did my research, I did find that people complaint about the enclose cart has the rust issue so maybe Weber will address that
Oct 20, 2018
166 posts
86 upvotes
xxxibgdrgn wrote: $200 off at Kanata location, I checked 10 days ago,
Unfortunately no charcoal one on sale which I am interested in
I'm also in Ottawa and interested in a charcoal one! Crying Face
Jan 18, 2012
960 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto
atlantic_man wrote: "Kelowna, BC", I think. I do need a new BBQ. But, I just don't want to drive 40+ hours one way to get itFace With Tears Of Joy
I would take the 42 hour route, why not spend 2 more extra hours for a good BBQ?
Dec 12, 2019
760 posts
581 upvotes
GoldenRice wrote: I'm also in Ottawa and interested in a charcoal one! Crying Face
Ye that would occasionally clear them out a couple and they would sell pretty quickly
Mar 19, 2018
10 posts
1 upvote
Does anyone know if the small portable Weber's ever go on sale?
Mar 7, 2011
17 posts
4 upvotes
For those in Ottawa, they have both the Natural Gas and Propane ones in Barrhaven for $500 off. Saw about 6 on the floor this morning.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4950 posts
4000 upvotes
BC
Anyone who has purchased the E-310, do you think the box will fit in a 4 door Elantra sedan?
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
2371 posts
1647 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
Beacon Hill had quite a bit of stock a few weeks back as well. Never seen so many this time of year.
Jul 25, 2019
513 posts
212 upvotes
SizzleChest wrote: Anyone who has purchased the E-310, do you think the box will fit in a 4 door Elantra sedan?
No. I had a tough time fitting it into my Infiniti SUV. The box is also heavy AF.
Jul 29, 2020
10 posts
8 upvotes
I saw there was a Louisiana Kamado at $799 in Costco. ,, it is not a bad deal , compare to Weber Charcoal
Dec 12, 2019
760 posts
581 upvotes
CT7567CR wrote: I saw there was a Louisiana Kamado at $799 in Costco. ,, it is not a bad deal , compare to Weber Charcoal
Where was this?
Jul 29, 2020
10 posts
8 upvotes
it was in Larid Rd Costco last Sep and I had a closer look to compare to my vision kamado, I will give it a thumb up!
keep eyes on local Costco, sometimes, this kind of surprise will show up
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
2923 posts
850 upvotes
Ottawa
NadimLakhani wrote: For those in Ottawa, they have both the Natural Gas and Propane ones in Barrhaven for $500 off. Saw about 6 on the floor this morning.
So $499? It was $599 at Gloucester location
Apr 22, 2004
180 posts
115 upvotes
Vancouver
HD in Port Coquitlam has the Weber Genesis II E-310 LP $599 (3 boxes, 1 floor demo) and NG $648 (3 boxes) on clearance. My sister got a price adjustment of $100 (plus taxes) as she got it for $699 at a another a month ago. Great price for a good BBQ.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)