Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Weber Grills on clearance (eg. Genesis II E310 $799) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 9th, 2022 4:59 pm
Jul 19, 2014
74 posts
63 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Looking for a deal on a Smokey mountain, haven’t found any. Bought one years ago for $170 from a HD deal posted here, don’t see that happening again:)
Sep 27, 2012
363 posts
185 upvotes
GVA
Just as an info. 3-4 months ago, I got E-330 Weber Spirit, propane at $399.00 at Costco. Last unit on the trolley. So, if somebody not looking for this season, keep looking around Oct-Nov in Costco, Home Depot.
Aug 8, 2010
506 posts
583 upvotes
Saw the newest Genesis all stainless in person today.

IMO it's so much nicer than the last generation ones but that price tag is almost the price my Summit Platinum 6 burner was years ago.

$1500+ !!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
3399 posts
3741 upvotes
lowes occasionally has floor models on clearance, but u have to get lucky with the location
Aug 31, 2005
643 posts
177 upvotes
Superstore sells the spirit e-210 and e-310, same regular price as other retailers but with 25,000 points per 100$ back. Is this a decent deal?
Spirit e-310, 799 + tax ~200$ points back if you buy a 1$ filler.

Would appreciate feedback, was going for this but now tempted to go for the Napoleon portable deal at HD.
Thoughts? Were likely to move in a couple years so portability might be good? Or is it reasonable to move larger Bbqs without damaging them?
Thanks
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2003
1391 posts
629 upvotes
Hamilton
crazychick wrote: Superstore sells the spirit e-210 and e-310, same regular price as other retailers but with 25,000 points per 100$ back. Is this a decent deal?
Spirit e-310, 799 + tax ~200$ points back if you buy a 1$ filler.

Would appreciate feedback, was going for this but now tempted to go for the Napoleon portable deal at HD.
Thoughts? Were likely to move in a couple years so portability might be good? Or is it reasonable to move larger Bbqs without damaging them?
Thanks
I don't see this offer for points back, personal digital offer? I think 704 taxes in is a great deal.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2003
1391 posts
629 upvotes
Hamilton
I may stick with a spirit 315 vs 310 as having doors to close is nice for storage.
Aug 31, 2005
643 posts
177 upvotes
traktion wrote: I don't see this offer for points back, personal digital offer? I think 704 taxes in is a great deal.
Its a RCSS store offer, doesn't mention seasonal but its included, see the PC Pizza oven thread thats going crazy.
Tempted to buy the napolean portable but couldnt get to a HD today.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1717 posts
424 upvotes
I don’t like the new genesis bbqs but who knows, maybe they’ll grow on me.

Woodstock HD has 1 genesis ii e315 LP left. I got the 2nd last one for $849. I know, not the lowest price but it was the best I could do with the manager, and I can’t shop around. Needed a bbq.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2017
3105 posts
4578 upvotes
West GTA
rfdnewbie6910 wrote: also need some advice

natural gs vs propane: current house has natural gas set up, but natural gas version of the same bbq tend to be like $50 more, and also the next house might not have it set up...should i just do propane for the long term? how much is natural gas set up?

ss grill vs porcelain enamel coated cast iron: the ones with ss grill grids tend to be a solid few hundred bucks more, are they really that much better? how easy is it for the cast iron ones to rust?
Get natural gas. It is far more convenient and it is a bit cheaper over time, with the up front increase often partly offset by having to get a propane canister. You never have to run out and get propane. It is better.

As for stainless, yes they are better. Cast iron rusts. It costs more but you’ll eventually rust out the grills and have to get new ones. I have cast iron and wish I had stainless. Whether it’s worth it or not is up to you.

Cast iron does give somewhat better black marks but that does not help the food taste. That is the only upside.

EDIT: I would say that cheap grills are fine with cast iron since the grill will rust out too, so not much point paying up for steel. Steel is more for grills that you expect to last several years.
Last edited by grumble on Mar 29th, 2022 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
3399 posts
3741 upvotes
grumble wrote: Get natural gas. It is far more convenient and it is a bit cheaper over time, with the up front increase often partly offset by having to get a propane canister. You never have to run out and get propane. It is better.

As for stainless, yes they are better. Cast iron rusts. It costs more but you’ll eventually rust out the grills and have to get new ones. I have cast iron and wish I had stainless. Whether it’s worth it or not is up to you.

Cast iron does give somewhat better black marks but that does not help the food taste. That is the only upside.
ya i think subconsciously i knew that, but i just needed a second voice outside of my head to confirm lol, thanks!
May 26, 2020
80 posts
65 upvotes
I went to see the new genesis in person as well. But with the price, I think I would get napoleon prestige 500 instead.
Mar 30, 2008
991 posts
460 upvotes
Vancouver
Never seem to be ang NG deals Slightly Frowning Face
Oct 14, 2005
67 posts
68 upvotes
Anyone ever see the Weber Smokey Mountain go on sale?
May 6, 2008
120 posts
57 upvotes
For those in the Montreal area, there are 2x Genesis II E-310 LP left at the St-Jean-sur-Richelieu location for $799. A bit too big for me so I passed.