• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2018 3:16 pm
[OP]
Jul 12, 2018
92 posts
122 upvotes
Etobicoke

[Home Depot] Weber PM @ Home Depot

Since there has been so much talk on Weber BBQs I Went to Home Depot and asked them to price match Lowes NO TAX event.
I bought a Weber Genesis II - S310
Price is $999.99
After price match
I paid $982 TOTAL TAXES INCLUDED

Only problem is Lowes sale is No Tax on anything over $100 for 4 days, however Weber is excluded. I showed the flyer from RFD that doesn't show exclusions and they price matches it and gave it to me no tax
Still saved me $147 off a top of the line BBQ
AP
6 replies
Oct 23, 2011
64 posts
23 upvotes
Ottawa
The flyer on RFD does show exclusions...was it not there before?
May 6, 2010
47 posts
6 upvotes
Homedepot is suppose to beat the price by 10%, not just match it. I got them to do that before for my Weber bbq last year. But it can be ymmv.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 15, 2007
5115 posts
2531 upvotes
Wazaloob wrote: Homedepot is suppose to beat the price by 10%, not just match it. I got them to do that before for my Weber bbq last year. But it can be ymmv.
They typically don’t and shouldn’t price beat percentage or no tax discounts

Op would you mind posting the receipt, I’ve been waiting for this bbq to be on sale which it never does and is never included in no tax sales
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
Feb 7, 2010
237 posts
45 upvotes
Kingston
I recently bought the Gensis S-310 recently and I LOVE THIS BBQ. I price matched lowes for their 100$ off event. I ended pricematching and beating by 10%. I think I ended paying 809$ before tax, compared to 999 which is list price.
I bought a Sterling BBQ and had to return it because of a grease leak. Now I know why there are fan boys of BBQ. Hate to admit it, but I really enjoy grilling on it!
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1197 posts
1258 upvotes
I bought a Genesis ii e-410 (crimson color only) online and shipped it in store with the hope of matching the in-store clearance price a few weeks ago. Prices have gone up to $898 but store still did a price adjustment. It took a week to arrive.
Aug 20, 2015
163 posts
58 upvotes
Calgary
ca_gascon wrote: I bought a Genesis ii e-410 (crimson color only) online and shipped it in store with the hope of matching the in-store clearance price a few weeks ago. Prices have gone up to $898 but store still did a price adjustment. It took a week to arrive.
You got home Depot to price match the clearance price of the older Genesis 1 model? Damn that's lucky af lol