Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Weber Q1200 Bbq Reduced To $200 At 2555 Bristol Circle Oakville (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2020 8:14 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 8, 2006
315 posts
82 upvotes
Vancouver
Can anyone confirm if they’ve spotted this pricing in Vancouver area stores?
Deal Expert
Jun 24, 2006
15768 posts
11163 upvotes
Can these be converted to natural gas?
Feb 6, 2010
568 posts
146 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone try the electric versions, 1400 or 2400?
Mar 5, 2007
8 posts
7 upvotes
Mississauga
Rogues2017 wrote: I know this is too much to ask and might be irrelevant now. Looking for one but I doubt by the time I drive to Oakville there would be none left. If someone is already there then I would deeply appreciate if you can pick an extra (if there is any left in stock) and I can collect it for cash today itself. I am at north east and almost 70 kms away. Please pm me and I will respond back ASAP. Thanks in advance.
I have been a lurker for a long time and seeing the great deals that have helped me in the past. Thanks all!!!

I wanted the red colour therefore I was able to price match with the actual receipt that I bought earlier in the morning. Therefore, I was planning to return it tomorrow. But, if you want it then it’s yours. I’m in Sauga. PM me.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2391 posts
682 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Anyone here with a (small) family using a Q2200 as your primary BBQ?

Our main grill is shot and I bought a Q2200 years ago when target closed ($140 deal) - never used it, still brand new. I’ve been going back and forth contemplating between a Weber Genesis or just getting the cart and propane adapter for my Q and using that.
Jun 24, 2019
95 posts
142 upvotes
Rob76 wrote: Anyone here with a (small) family using a Q2200 as your primary BBQ?

Our main grill is shot and I bought a Q2200 years ago when target closed ($140 deal) - never used it, still brand new. I’ve been going back and forth contemplating between a Weber Genesis or just getting the cart and propane adapter for my Q and using that.
I use Q1200 as my primary bbq for a family of 3. Its sufficient 90% of the times. Only times i use my bigger Napolean is when i have people over or if i want to do multiple things in one go.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)