Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Weber summit S470 natural gas BBQ 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2020 2:04 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 8, 2010
506 posts
583 upvotes
CDNPatriot wrote: Who makes the 304 stainless ones
Ones that are even more $ than this
Check out WOLF & LYNX BBQs
Here's a preview...
Images
  • Screenshot_20200726-112402.png
Mar 8, 2006
29 posts
Thank you! Picked up the last NG at Argentia location! Hope the Summit is better than the bad reviews out there. My guess is that a newly designed Summit is on the way, however this price was too good to pass up on!
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2005
1476 posts
473 upvotes
Halifax
IrfanP53614 wrote: Looking into picking one up. Can any one verify the durability of these. I am seeing people complaining about rusting on the weber website reviews?

https://www.weber.com/CA/en/grills/gas- ... 70001.html
Where is the rusting? Is it in the closed cart? Reading forums, it looks like this is one of the negatives of closed carts, they tend to pool water leading to rust.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2017
1115 posts
233 upvotes
Is it worth to get Costco Weber Natural Gas BBQ ? I'm new to this and planning to keep this on my deck (open space) all season . Do you guys recommend spending $1045 plus taxes or better to get a cheap one first ?
Jan 10, 2007
231 posts
120 upvotes
MK1986 wrote: Is it worth to get Costco Weber Natural Gas BBQ ? I'm new to this and planning to keep this on my deck (open space) all season . Do you guys recommend spending $1045 plus taxes or better to get a cheap one first ?
I went with the Costco CE-330 NG and love it. Nice even heat and much better overall build quality than my Broil King signet 20. The Weber heats up much faster and the stainless steel grates are easier to maintain. I keep my Bbq on my deck all year long with a cover. With Weber’s 10 year bumper to bumper warranty and outstanding customer service, I wouldn’t be too worried.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
2278 posts
1888 upvotes
MK1986 wrote: Is it worth to get Costco Weber Natural Gas BBQ ? I'm new to this and planning to keep this on my deck (open space) all season . Do you guys recommend spending $1045 plus taxes or better to get a cheap one first ?
Buy once, buy right. Get the Weber, mine stays outside 3 seasons without a cover with no issues. Their customer service and warranty is outstanding.

I went with a LP over NG even though I have a line already because I figured the grill will outlast how long I'll stay at this house. 2 tanks gets me through the year no problem with using it 1-2x/week.
Dec 3, 2009
90 posts
73 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
Picked one up at Steeles and 410. 1988 but the manager gave me the 25% off. So 1491+tax. They have 2 NG units left.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1062 posts
543 upvotes
Toronto
Just picked up the natural gas version for $1988 and manager gave me $100 off. Not quite 50% off but I’m happy to jump on this late and find one at Stockyards.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)