Hot Deals

Home Depot

YMMV BESSEY 6PK Resin/Ratcheting Clamp Set $24.98 reg $49.99 home depot clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2022 10:46 am
Tags:
None
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2004
1102 posts
955 upvotes
Good price if you can get them. Got just the 4 larger clamps on sale for $30 and I used them all the time. You can never have too many clamps.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
2659 posts
1913 upvotes
Mr Snuff wrote: Good price if you can get them. Got just the 4 larger clamps on sale for $30 and I used them all the time. You can never have too many clamps.
What's the difference of larger clamps. Its large but what else. I'm just a diyer newbie
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2004
1102 posts
955 upvotes
Mrrfdxyz wrote: What's the difference of larger clamps. Its large but what else. I'm just a diyer newbie
Just the length, so you can clamp together wider/thicker things. With other brands the longer clamps are also larger so they can exert more clamping force.
Jul 16, 2015
766 posts
790 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
There's no stock anywhere in the GTA it seems. Otherwise, great deal. If you're looking for a great alternative, Lowe's has the Jorgensen set that's $29.99 minus the two extra hand clamps. It's $10 cheaper than the bessey 4 clamp set.

For those looking for a 36" clamp Lowe's has th3 Jorgensen non quick clamp for $19 and they're really good given you can't get that size anywhere for close to that price.
Nov 15, 2015
131 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Princess auto has their (fairly regular) deals on clamps right now too. Super cheap and all sizes available. Definitely not the quality of Bessey but more than adequate for most and more importantly in stock