Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] YMMV - RIDGID - 2-1/8 Inch Brad Nailer/ 2 1/2 Inch Straight Finish Nailer Combo - $149

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2017 2:30 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 22, 2010
44 posts
56 upvotes
Longueuil
dealshunter1 wrote: Thanks I picked it up today for $41.96. Will have to go back tomorrow for an adjustment.
Did you find it at the greenfield park location?
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2318 posts
922 upvotes
London
Searched London east with no luck. They did have the new DeWalt 20v 18 gauge and was tempted.

I think I'm SOL on the ridgid 2 pack :(
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7757 posts
1774 upvotes
Mont-Royal
dealshunter1 wrote: No Pointen Claire.
any left?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
May 5, 2011
70 posts
67 upvotes
Fredericton, NB
Has anyone else had luck with this? I tried calling the 1-800-4-RIDGID number and pressed a bunch of buttons til I got to talk to someone and she said that it's not an option. Should I just keep calling back or try a different number?
ol' dirty ewok wrote: The email the majority of us received is an automated email when Ridgids servers can't properly query HD receipt database (because of date format). At least this is according to what Ridgid has told Faith24.

Call them, and ask if instead of sending in the original receipt (to which you may need in the near future for price adjustments), that you send a picture of your receipt instead. PLus to save you a few bucks in the process, they require registered mail!!!.

I did this with the first Hammer Drill/ 7 1/4 circ saw combo when registration failed. The first person I got sent me a blank email to which I needed to reply and send a pic of my original receipt.

After that, within a day or so, my tools were registered for LSA.

I've since bought a bunch of Ridgid tools, and have just recently applied for LSA online. I'm gonna wait till all of them fail the registration process, then just call in and ask to send pics of each of my receipts.

Beware some people here have had real sticklers when they called in after failed LSA. The reps they spoke with insisted they send in the original receipts. If that happens to you, just politely hang up and call back in again in the hopes of getting another agent who will allow you to email the pics/scans.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1784 posts
798 upvotes
Scarborough
my online registration failed, but i called in and the person was nice and was willing to help me.

not sure if my case is isolated, as i didn't have an original receipt as the self serve fail to print but i was given a duplicate receipt which didn't have the bar code they needed. i went back to HD where the manager printed a copy of my receipt.
Mar 7, 2017
681 posts
323 upvotes
Ham, ON
Uberclk wrote: my online registration failed, but i called in and the person was nice and was willing to help me.

not sure if my case is isolated, as i didn't have an original receipt as the self serve fail to print but i was given a duplicate receipt which didn't have the bar code they needed. i went back to HD where the manager printed a copy of my receipt.
How long did it take since you submitted the warranty registration for it to be denied? I think I am approaching a few weeks here and getting ancy.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1784 posts
798 upvotes
Scarborough
DealFixation wrote: How long did it take since you submitted the warranty registration for it to be denied? I think I am approaching a few weeks here and getting ancy.
submitted on 10/07 denied 10/19

you can also log in to check..
Nov 13, 2007
483 posts
230 upvotes
Montreal
DoubleJesus wrote: Has anyone else had luck with this? I tried calling the 1-800-4-RIDGID number and pressed a bunch of buttons til I got to talk to someone and she said that it's not an option. Should I just keep calling back or try a different number?
I had like 5 LSA fail in the span of a month. Instead of calling them in 1 at a time, I just waited for all of them to fail, and called in once (2 weeks ago), to get the LSA straightened out. The first person I got was very nice and accommodating. Same procedure as last time, he sent me a blank email, and I replied to that email with sending a pic of all 3 receipts that contained the 5 items purchased. I simply mentioned the situation, and he understood and even said he knows that sending registered mail is very expensive from Canada. So I'm sure i'm not the first one he's done this with.

The day after, I got confirmation that all 5 items were covered by LSA. Easy peasy.
May 5, 2011
70 posts
67 upvotes
Fredericton, NB
Yeah I had a bunch fail too, I have like 4 things that I've registered... So you did just call the 1800 number? There isn't different one I should try, right?
May 5, 2011
70 posts
67 upvotes
Fredericton, NB
I called in and 3 times, first 2 ladies were not helpful, third one told me that I can do it from the site if I click view status there's a link to a form where you can attach an image of the receipt. I managed to find that no sweat and uploaded my images. Hopefully it gets processed.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2009
1392 posts
164 upvotes
Calgary
If you sign into your account it says what items needs you attention by saying "Action Required". If you click it, it will take you to a page that says:

To complete the LSA registration process, please complete one of the following within 90 days of purchase for processing and approval:

1. Complete this form here.
2. Mail the following information to RIDGID:
Original Receipt (keep a copy for your records)
Print out of this page showing your Customer ID Number

If you click "here" it will take you to https://register.ridgidpower.com/lsa_review

Where you can upload your own receipt and write your own comments.

Am I missing something here? Why are people calling in and asking to send an email??
Mar 28, 2011
807 posts
589 upvotes
Toronto
LeafsWillWin wrote: If you sign into your account it says what items needs you attention by saying "Action Required". If you click it, it will take you to a page that says:

To complete the LSA registration process, please complete one of the following within 90 days of purchase for processing and approval:

1. Complete this form here.
2. Mail the following information to RIDGID:
Original Receipt (keep a copy for your records)
Print out of this page showing your Customer ID Number

If you click "here" it will take you to https://register.ridgidpower.com/lsa_review

Where you can upload your own receipt and write your own comments.

Am I missing something here? Why are people calling in and asking to send an email??
This is a new process, it was never there before until recently.

I also had 2 failed LSA reviews so uploaded my receipts through the online form.

I was also given an option to fax it in to 864-965-6014 and address it as LSA with your customers ID # (from your Ridgid registration account a.k.a Dashboard) but I figure I'll use the online form now and call in 2 weeks later to check if nothing changes as it said contact them in 10 business days if nothing happens on your Dashboard.

Edit: Ridgid processed my online receipt through the dashboard upload form in 3 business days after I posted this. Much easier than calling in to try and email or fax.