Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

YMMV - Tire Storage Rack - $25 (GTA)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2015 1:19 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
1707 posts
1813 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Depot] YMMV - Tire Storage Rack - $25 (GTA)

HyLoft
Heavy Duty Tire Loft, Black Finish, Adjustable Width 34-58 Inch, 400 Lb Weight Capacity

Regularly $119, the Caledonia store is having a manager's special on the rack - The price will not be reflective on the website.
Though you can find more info about the rack here: http://www.homedepot.ca/product/heavy-d ... ght/984389

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/G1okH59.jpg[/IMG]
14 replies
Jan 15, 2013
457 posts
466 upvotes
Anyone see this in the West end (Oakville/Burlington/Mississauga). Shows you can only get it online.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3081 posts
2383 upvotes
Maybe if op posted the UPC, you'd able to ring it on their app?
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
2577 posts
698 upvotes
Just curious, looks neater than stacking up vertically on the floor, but besides off floor storage are there any other advantages? From the pic, bottom rails are buckling a bit.
Aug 31, 2007
302 posts
114 upvotes
Has anyone seen these on sale in Alberta?
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12265 posts
6059 upvotes
Any in winnipeg at this price? I could use one possibly 2 if 24 inch rims would fit
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2413 posts
1444 upvotes
Toronto
any luck in GTA?
Jun 7, 2009
185 posts
52 upvotes
ciao wrote: Just curious, looks neater than stacking up vertically on the floor, but besides off floor storage are there any other advantages? From the pic, bottom rails are buckling a bit.
It's not good for tires to be stored all winter touching a cold concrete floor. Also if you have a small garage this frees up space so tires can hang above your car.
Jun 25, 2012
25 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
The first associate I asked looked entirely clueless and didn't want to be there. A more senior associate saw us and asked what I was looking for. She checked and confirmed that they don't have this deal at their location.

Did anyone in the GTA get lucky?
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
4292 posts
1898 upvotes
Toronto
metahead wrote: The first associate I asked looked entirely clueless and didn't want to be there. A more senior associate saw us and asked what I was looking for. She checked and confirmed that they don't have this deal at their location.

Did anyone in the GTA get lucky?
I find this to be a common theme with Home Depot associates... most of them are useless and don't know their department/related products. I try to avoid HD as much as possible. Lowe's on the other hand actually seems like they take time train their staff about the products within their department. I can usually press the 'help' button and within 2 minutes an associate shows up.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3555 posts
1796 upvotes
Mississauga
ciao wrote: Just curious, looks neater than stacking up vertically on the floor, but besides off floor storage are there any other advantages? From the pic, bottom rails are buckling a bit.
blazed16 wrote: Any in winnipeg at this price? I could use one possibly 2 if 24 inch rims would fit

Which is why I built one myself..
[IMG]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h35 ... 133322.jpg[/IMG]
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11638 posts
2615 upvotes
Montreal
robot123 wrote: It's not good for tires to be stored all winter touching a cold concrete floor. Also if you have a small garage this frees up space so tires can hang above your car.
Meh, I don't feel it's really the case. It's cold concrete, not boiling hot asphalt under the harsh UV light of the sun.

The advantage is simply to keep as few things on the floor as possible, allowing for a cleaning garage floor.
Oct 29, 2006
571 posts
64 upvotes
Ottawa
If anyone sees any in the Ottawa area, I'd be interested in one!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
8985 posts
2274 upvotes
Mont-Royal
just a question, how much does this ... weight? can u do pulls ups?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101