[Home Depot] YMMV: Wagner Flexio 590 Paint Sprayer - $95.98

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2019 8:35 pm
[OP]
Dec 19, 2011
255 posts
107 upvotes

[Home Depot] YMMV: Wagner Flexio 590 Paint Sprayer - $95.98

Have been enjoying deals from other RFD'ers and thought I will post one that i found today to contribute. Please be easy if this isn't a deal for you. Also this is a YMMV as it hasnt been established if it would successful.

The Wagner Flexio 590 typically retails between $170 - $210 between HomeDepot, Lowes and Amazon. But if you chose the "Stockyards" as location, it would turn up as $95.98 (Must be a clearance price or something). The stock says Out of Stock but the website let me add to cart and check out to ship it to home.

Including taxes, came to $108.46

https://ibb.co/FWqBmSV
Images
  • Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 6.46.45 PM.png
Last edited by TomRFD on Mar 18th, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited retailer name
46 replies
Sep 4, 2016
156 posts
169 upvotes
Looks like a good deal. Ordered as well. Was looking at a graco ultra cordless but worth trying this for a fraction the cost. Looks like resale price on kijiji is okay too
Dec 23, 2007
767 posts
143 upvotes
Winnipeg
I was just looking last night for a sprayer. Very good timing and ordered.

Only thing is i didn't receive any email confirmation.. everything went through aok on the website, but not one email comfirming my order. hmm anyone else?
[OP]
Dec 19, 2011
255 posts
107 upvotes
lak8 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 8:18 pm

Only thing is i didn't receive any email confirmation.. everything went through aok on the website, but not one email comfirming my order. hmm anyone else?
Me neither, but when i put in the Order number and my email/phone number combination on the Order status page on homedepot.ca, i was able to view the order under status "Being Processed". Hopefully everything goes smooth. I figured Lowes.ca & amazon.ca has it on sale at $169 but this is a steal at this price if it goes through.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
2453 posts
866 upvotes
QC, Canada
lak8 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 8:18 pm

Just ordered and received a confirmation email less than 5 mins later, check your spam folder
Also noticed it don't have good review, 3.5/5 on Google review :/
Aug 31, 2015
17 posts
2 upvotes
Brampton, ON
jumped on this, buy first think later...already got an order confirmation.
[OP]
Dec 19, 2011
255 posts
107 upvotes
koontzy wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 8:23 pm
Just ordered and received a confirmation email less than 5 mins later, check your spam folder
Also noticed it don't have good review, 3.5/5 on Google review :/
Thanks i saw the email in spam folder too. Weird but i mostly get all emails from HD into Inbox.

Regarding the reviews, yeah it does seem like its not the perfect paint sprayer but at this price point, its well worth its price i hope.
Dec 23, 2007
767 posts
143 upvotes
Winnipeg
ahh yes, i see it now in the spam folder too. Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1249 posts
581 upvotes
Kitchener
Thanks, fingers crossed.
Last edited by keyser-soze on Mar 14th, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2003
4845 posts
1813 upvotes
A Place to Stand
These things are shit. I've tried several of them from several different brands with less than optimal results. By the time you are finished dicking around with them, and the mess they make, and the pain to clean, and the constant watering down of the paint, and the overspray, and the dribbling, and did I say the pain to clean?? ... you shake your head and wonder why you didn't just use a roller and be done with it. My experience, may not be everyone's, but I'd never buy another one of these type sprayers myself. Turns an hour job into a whole afternoon, nice time saver.
Mar 23, 2008
121 posts
47 upvotes
Halifax
Found it at several stores for the $95.98 but when I put it in a cart it comes up at $ 192.00. Too bad. Can't get them all.
Feb 28, 2016
527 posts
179 upvotes
I bought it, but the reviews aren't the greatest. I'm going to do a bit more research before using, I might just return.