Price:
Bonus too
Savings:
$149
Expiry:
March 1, 2018
Retailer:
Home Depot: Yorkdale -Toronto
Saw this posted. I don't work at HD nor for team Red.
Milwaukee Reps will have their tent showcasing latest tools, offering promos and free giveaways.

Only Yorkdale Home Depot at 90 Billy Bishop Way, Toronto ON M3K 2C8
Feb 28, 2018 & March 1st, 2018 at 7:00am to 3:00PM

Some of the offerings:
$299 Drill & Impact Kit + Bonus Bare tool->Sawzall or Grinder or Circular saw
$199 -M18 Radio/Charger
8 replies
Feb 23, 2010
460 posts
199 upvotes
EDMONTON
Can you ask them when Home Depot will start carrying Packout tool bags?
[OP]
Nov 28, 2011
394 posts
477 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
You mean their packout rolling system?
I've read that the Official release date is this very weekend Feb 28. Might be pre-order though.
Can be ordered at Atlas Machinery in T.O.
Free shipping over $99
Milwaukee's Pack out Kits
r22yu wrote: Can you ask them when Home Depot will start carrying Packout tool bags?
Feb 23, 2010
460 posts
199 upvotes
EDMONTON
Yes! I hope that's true. A lot of the contractor stores (KMS Tools, Elitetools, IHL) have been carrying them since late last year... so I was wondering when HD would finally get them.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
2452 posts
1423 upvotes
Alliston, ON
Homedepot is already carrying some of the Packout boxes and toolbars, but selection seems to vary between stores. The prices seemed to be fixed across the various stores. I bought the medium sized bid from Mississauga hardware a while back
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2017
3860 posts
2787 upvotes
Our local HD store has had a couple of these demo+promo days, for Milwaukee and for Ryobi. The in-store discounts offered were kind of meh, so you probably shouldn't go to the store expecting big promos.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4218 posts
3143 upvotes
Markham
Exp315 wrote: Our local HD store has had a couple of these demo+promo days, for Milwaukee and for Ryobi. The in-store discounts offered were kind of meh, so you probably shouldn't go to the store expecting big promos.
What's the giveaway's usually? Don't mind picking up some swag considering is not far from where I'll be in those days.
Jan 22, 2014
759 posts
576 upvotes
r22yu wrote: Yes! I hope that's true. A lot of the contractor stores (KMS Tools, Elitetools, IHL) have been carrying them since late last year... so I was wondering when HD would finally get them.
They had them around the black Friday and they sold out quickly.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2326 posts
927 upvotes
London
kirkhammett wrote: They had them around the black Friday and they sold out quickly.
Sure did! Nice system, unfortunately I had already invested in dewalt tough system.

$298 got the large wheel case, a medium case and an organizer, if memory serves.