Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Hardware

20oz stainless tumbler $6.96 @ HomeHardware

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2018 12:35 pm
Nov 18, 2006
644 posts
305 upvotes

[Home Hardware] 20oz stainless tumbler $6.96 @ HomeHardware

I've been looking for a stainless thermal tumbler for summer beverages , most big-name brands are in the $30-40 range.

Home Hardware has a no-name "Active" brand 600ml w/ lid for $6.96 in their flyer this week.

Anyone bought one and have opinion? Or have recommendations for better deals?

Don't want to spend >$20 (and extra for guests) just to keep the drinks cold -- better to just drink faster...
5 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2966 posts
1999 upvotes
montreal
Personnally, I would stick with known brands ...

If you have your costco card, Contigo mugs are cheap enough for 2-pak. They have a good seal, and reasonable thermal efficiency.
CanTire also some decent specials once in a while, but can't find anything right now.

I am under the impression, that the clear acrylic cover and the type of mug you saw might have some cover leak issues and poor thermal efficiency.
Nov 18, 2006
644 posts
305 upvotes
superbigjay wrote: If you have your costco card, Contigo mugs are cheap enough for 2-pak. They have a good seal, and reasonable thermal efficiency.
I am under the impression, that the clear acrylic cover and the type of mug you saw might have some cover leak issues and poor thermal efficiency.
Looking for a tumbler , not a travel mug -- lid off, sitting on the deck in the back yard with a vodka slush or rum&coke with ice...

Picked up some Thermos cosy(s) last year from HD (maybe not as good as Yeti/etc but still work great),,, but Tumbler would be nice when not drinking from a can...
Jun 8, 2012
621 posts
828 upvotes
Ottawa
Dollar store has nice stainless vacuum tumblers too. $4.
Nov 18, 2006
644 posts
305 upvotes
AS2012 wrote: Dollar store has nice stainless vacuum tumblers too. $4.
Thanks... Generally i avoid dollar stores, but will check it out.
Jun 8, 2012
621 posts
828 upvotes
Ottawa
mathomas wrote: Thanks... Generally i avoid dollar stores, but will check it out.
Youll really like it. There is a thread on this forum about it. It keeps a cold can of Coke with ice cold for hours. I guarantee you will like it and buy it vs the HH one.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)