• Sep 8th, 2021 7:38 pm
[OP]
Oct 11, 2018
645 posts
942 upvotes
Arkham

[Home Hardware] Fiskars extendable (up to 14ft) pruner 62.97

DEAL STARTS TOMORROW Sept 09

Fall is around the corner, so get ready to trim your tree branches and clean up.

In the past, there were better prices elsewhere but it seems to be the lowest at the moment, plus the chance to PM at HD, I'd suggest to bring the paper flyer to HD stores if you intend to do so because the item# don't seem to match between 2 stores so YMMV for PM, depends on the cashiers you deal with.
Images
  • F448C7FC-9CD3-485E-A80D-F01A180CE941.png
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
2757 posts
2355 upvotes
BC
Thought these would be on clearance by now... Seen these last year at LD for around $50 last chance sale...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
6456 posts
2781 upvotes
West GTEH!
CertainSomeone wrote: DEAL STARTS TOMORROW Sept 09

Fall is around the corner, so get ready to trim your tree branches and clean up.

In the past, there were better prices elsewhere but it seems to be the lowest at the moment, plus the chance to PM at HD, I'd suggest to bring the paper flyer to HD stores if you intend to do so because the item# don't seem to match between 2 stores so YMMV for PM, depends on the cashiers you deal with.
I have an older version of this Fiskar tree pruner and it works well trimming back tree branches.
Especially if you don't like climbing trees to trim branches.
😎
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11103 posts
5232 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: Thought these would be on clearance by now... Seen these last year at LD for around $50 last chance sale...
Yes was waiting for clearance also. Hopefully soon.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Nov 30, 2012
446 posts
419 upvotes
Burnaby
blazed16 wrote: Yes was waiting for clearance also. Hopefully soon.
LD already had their clearance on Fiskars -- I bought this for $58.49 (35% off) little over a month ago. The clearance discount eventually went to 50% off but I don't know if they had anymore of these by then.