Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Hardware

RADLEY Electric Lawn Push De-Thatcher - 10 Amp $89.97

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2022 1:32 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2006
1494 posts
1206 upvotes
Edmonton
How do you tell what AWG an extension cord is? I don't have the original packaging anymore.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2008
1184 posts
1879 upvotes
Montreal
I have the CT version of this, purchase recently after seeing this thread when the Radley was out of stock.
If this model has a side vent on top of left wheel, you might want to pop-up the cover to take a look inside.

Here is what I found in mine, this was after the 1st day of usage.

Pretty clear the sponge like air mesh are not enough to keep the machine from ingesting the dust and dried thatch is kicks up if you use it on dry days.

Without cleaning the CT module will clog itself up in short order.
Apr 21, 2008
479 posts
752 upvotes
AH I needed this last week when I manually dethatched my lawn for 2hrs with a rake.

Should buy today and keep in storage til next fall

Great find, thanks for posting.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2002
3127 posts
320 upvotes
GTA
sparkaction wrote: It doesn't seem like replacent tines are available for for this.
Anyone knows if SunJoe or Yardworks tines would work for this?
Concerning if there's no replacement for them.
For those who bought it, does the manual say anything about replacements (part # or otherwise)?
Dec 12, 2015
110 posts
288 upvotes
North Vancouver
Order was just canceled after ordering today. In BC
Jan 8, 2020
128 posts
60 upvotes
pman113 wrote: Its only $10 off the regular price but still $40 cheaper than the cheapest dethatcher I could find. Radley I believe is the Home Hardware brand, and I'm not sure about the quality if someone has experience with this please comment

Powerful 10 Amp motor with overload protection
AirBoost technology with 24 spring steel tines for maximum thatch pickup
Choose from 3 adjustable raking height settings
Clearing width: 13" clearing width
3 Year Warranty
Careful. I just bought an electric Radley mower from Home Hardware....the ad online said it was a self-propelling mower...and it was NOT. I am still trying to dispute it online...no response yet.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4593 posts
19413 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Simby wrote: How do you tell what AWG an extension cord is? I don't have the original packaging anymore.
Ita stamped on the cord.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2006
1494 posts
1206 upvotes
Edmonton
Order just got cancelled =(
Nov 11, 2011
300 posts
318 upvotes
Quebec
To anybody who got one and used it. What's your review? The website's review is 3/3 1 star.... O.O is it crap?
Jul 18, 2014
812 posts
1881 upvotes
Tillsonburg ON
kira1337 wrote: To anybody who got one and used it. What's your review? The website's review is 3/3 1 star.... O.O is it crap?
works fine for me, I really have nothing to compare it with except the handheld dethatching rake. in the manual it says you can buy and replace the tine drum but haven't see them for sale at HH
Oct 7, 2018
13 posts
8 upvotes
LachlanM672345 wrote: Order was just canceled after ordering today. In BC
Same here, ordered in BC... several days later canceled, doesn't state the reason.
Dec 1, 2006
85 posts
53 upvotes
Mission
Used mine yesterday after mowing the lawn. From my POV it works as a described. My only issue was the overheating motor. I had to stop and let it cool down several times before finishing the yard. Not sure whether this should concern me about the quality of the motor/or the design of the intake/cooling.
Nov 4, 2006
723 posts
821 upvotes
Vancouver
FOR EXAMPLE

You can buy a blade with tines that you replace with your regular lawnmower blade as well...only $12 or and works well...work to remove blade and reinstall but another option
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2003
1003 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
Anymore updates on this one? Cancellations or received?
If received, how is it working out for you? at $99 regular price considering...
thanks
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2017
1337 posts
1406 upvotes
ryk1998 wrote: FOR EXAMPLE

You can buy a blade with tines that you replace with your regular lawnmower blade as well...only $12 or and works well...work to remove blade and reinstall but another option
I tired the blade with metal spring on each end. Success will vary on your lawn mower and if your lawn is relatively even. It didn’t work for my lawnmower and lawn. Didn’t have enough adjustments to lower deck so either I was too high or too low. I am working on leveling and grading my lawn but the mower will still not find a proper height.

For my dad, it worked better. His lawnmower seems to have half adjustment ability so we were able to get down to a height that didn’t destroy the lawn. His lawn is more uniform so it worked ok. Definitely not as good as a dethatcher, but good enough because we didn’t want to rake this season. Getting old.

My conclusion is to buy a dethatcher on end of season clearance from CT or HD.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
4111 posts
861 upvotes
Mississauga
Cancelled after waiting for several weeks (waste of time)