Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Hardware

RADLEY Electric Lawn Push De-Thatcher - 10 Amp $89.97

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2022 1:32 pm
Dec 12, 2015
110 posts
288 upvotes
North Vancouver
I am bumping up this thread as I just realized my cancelled order was never refunded. I recommend everyone to check to see if their refund was processed.
Dec 12, 2015
110 posts
288 upvotes
North Vancouver
Simby wrote: Order just got cancelled =(
Did your refund ever get processed? Just looking at my credit card statement and they never actually refunded me after charging me. Double check!
Dec 12, 2015
110 posts
288 upvotes
North Vancouver
maddat wrote: Same here, ordered in BC... several days later canceled, doesn't state the reason.
Check to see if you got a refund. Mine was never processed. Looks like I submitted a complaint through their third-party payment company "KIBO"
May 20, 2004
717 posts
719 upvotes
LachlanM672345 wrote: I am bumping up this thread as I just realized my cancelled order was never refunded. I recommend everyone to check to see if their refund was processed.
Wow, good luck, if others are having this issue, then I would be hesitant to order from HH online again. Not into creating headaches for myself.
Dec 12, 2015
110 posts
288 upvotes
North Vancouver
bigdaddyyc wrote: Wow, good luck, if others are having this issue, then I would be hesitant to order from HH online again. Not into creating headaches for myself.
Never ordering from them again. Even the email says the refund will be processed shortly. Never again
Oct 12, 2017
42 posts
13 upvotes
my hh order was cancelled and i did not receive my refund, interesting thing is that i could not find the translation in my credit card statement that they charged in the beginning. So I am good?
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2006
1494 posts
1206 upvotes
Edmonton
LachlanM672345 wrote: Did your refund ever get processed? Just looking at my credit card statement and they never actually refunded me after charging me. Double check!
I was never charged for the purchase so no refund needed. It should have only been a temp charge when you placed the order.
Feb 14, 2006
344 posts
81 upvotes
i ordered this on May 1st, still waiting. I even submitted a review for the product I never got :)
Mar 3, 2008
100 posts
16 upvotes
Thornhill
Why leave a negative review for the item, if your beef is with the store or fulfillment it has nothing to do with item quality.

Its also very possible that they only authorized the card and didn't capture the funds so there would be nothing to refund in that case.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)