Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 17, 2011
122 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Home Hardware] Screwdriver Picquic sixpac plus 9.97

On flyer starting 15 oct picquic is at 9.97. Its a good deal I already have 2 but will get another one
Images
  • upload.jpg
98 replies
Jul 19, 2020
9 posts
9 upvotes
I get concerned when Canadian manufacturers all of a sudden have their products on sale at or near all time lows. It is a strong indicator of bankruptcy.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12044 posts
19243 upvotes
spennyrap wrote: I get concerned when Canadian manufacturers all of a sudden have their products on sale at or near all time lows. It is a strong indicator of bankruptcy.
Or , you know , it’s a sale , a HH loss leader to get people in store etc ...
Jul 15, 2015
827 posts
252 upvotes
Don't forget to have Home Depot beat the price by 10% off. Lowest price I've seen for the Sixpac which is just under the Super8.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
19552 posts
4164 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
These PicQuic screwdrivers are great. I keep one in my work bag and even take it in my suitcase on vacation. I feel naked it without it.

* and yes, I have used it multiple times on trips!
- Casual Gastronomist -
Oct 14, 2008
386 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
The smartest use I've ever seen of these was as a driver bit holder that also happened to be a screwdriver if you need it to be. Definitely gonna pick one up if I can find stock.
Nov 11, 2006
514 posts
450 upvotes
@ home
spennyrap wrote: I get concerned when Canadian manufacturers all of a sudden have their products on sale at or near all time lows. It is a strong indicator of bankruptcy.
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11114 posts
466 upvotes
Ottawa
Each HH store is a franchise, and they all set their own prices. For example, the same hammer can be 3 different prices at stores in a 15-km radius. They choose what products they want to stock and their price, although HH does have some global sales.

If you go on their website to shop, you'll notice that you won't see any prices until you choose a specific store.... and most mailer / email ads are from a particular store ;)
- Absolute
Feb 23, 2017
276 posts
211 upvotes
Yolo. In for one. And I work there. I could also leak flyers for like the next 3 weeks. But I won't. Lol.
Oct 7, 2003
359 posts
90 upvotes
i'd be more worried about RFD effect on the ppl recognizing price errors here
[OP]
Jul 17, 2011
122 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Went to pick one up tonight and ended up taking two, had lots of stock.
Apr 4, 2017
733 posts
442 upvotes
Thanks OP.

After some trouble, I was able to price match at Home Depot and paid $7.80 after taxes.
Sep 6, 2011
180 posts
116 upvotes
La Malbaie
Or they had a bad month or two during the first wave then ended up qualifying for up to 85% CEWS, making everyone work full time and lowering their cost.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

tqnn