• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2021 11:03 am
[OP]
Dec 1, 2011
31 posts
128 upvotes
AB

[Home Hardware] Weiser Door Hardware up to 30% off

Most of the door leversets, knobsets and gripsets are 30% off right now at Home Hardware. Their sale goes until April 21, 2021.

I was able to pick up the Belmont Interior Reversible Passage Leverset with Microban contractor box (4-pack) at Home Depot a few months ago when it was on sale for $49 which dropped to $39. So happy that now I can match it with the privacy and entrance sets for cheap. I was able to price match through Home Depot to get an additional 10% off and free shipping to home instead of having to pick up at Home Hardware. A total of 37% off if you price match at Home Depot or Lowes etc.
Images
  • Order confirmation.JPG
  • Original price.JPG
Last edited by Labbit710 on Apr 16th, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2015
1735 posts
1174 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Looks like decent pricing. I've been putting off getting a new closet door as I'm nervous screwing it up (never hung a door before), otherwise I'd buy a closet handle set on the sale.

I've had one closet with no door for a few years now... Disappointed But Relieved Face
May 8, 2011
46 posts
32 upvotes
Orillia
Gibsons wrote: Looks like decent pricing. I've been putting off getting a new closet door as I'm nervous screwing it up (never hung a door before), otherwise I'd buy a closet handle set on the sale.

I've had one closet with no door for a few years now... Disappointed But Relieved Face

Hanging an interior door should be nothing to be nervous about. If you're intimidated by traditional shims and nails installation, many hardware stores offer hangers like what's in the pic. Follow the instructions and it's relatively easy. Lots of adjustability and you don't have to worry about nailing through the door frame.
Images
  • 20210416_140129.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
6316 posts
2672 upvotes
West GTEH!
Good deal.
HH had same sale a couple weeks ago. I bought a Locking Door Knob for a Bedroom Door for a Rental Property.
😎
Nov 25, 2010
103 posts
177 upvotes
Laval
How did you get to price match at Home Depot. I was trying to do that for 2 days but you couldn't speak to anyone, wait time exceeded 5 hours....
[OP]
Dec 1, 2011
31 posts
128 upvotes
AB
dib wrote: How did you get to price match at Home Depot. I was trying to do that for 2 days but you couldn't speak to anyone, wait time exceeded 5 hours....
I thought that as well when I saw the estimated wait time through Online Chat but then as soon as I started typing an agent jumped on to help me. It took her a while to get the approval but at the end I was able to do it. All in all it took me about 45mins through the online chat.
Aug 14, 2012
346 posts
291 upvotes
North Vancouver
bsalming wrote: Hanging an interior door should be nothing to be nervous about. If you're intimidated by traditional shims and nails installation, many hardware stores offer hangers like what's in the pic. Follow the instructions and it's relatively easy. Lots of adjustability and you don't have to worry about nailing through the door frame.
I tried the shim method and it didn't go well... couldn't keep the hinge side level when screwing/nailing through the frame and into the shim :twisted:. Seen these while researching and thought "it can't really be that easy :facepalm: ". Then my brother sent me a screenshot of your comment here and was like... you can do it (water boy style). So, reading it, thinking to myself "I'm really tired of waiting for myself to call someone to install these doors I bought..." I hopped in the car and went off to home depot.

$62 and change plus an afternoon later and I have 6 brand spankin new doors up and actually latching properly. Woo! Thanks for the internet courage.

Wife pulled a change order on me so I need another privacy lever. I think I'll also pick up a front door handle, great deal. Thanks op!
Jul 15, 2008
727 posts
626 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. Bought 8 handles and saved a bunch of $$.
Dec 13, 2003
416 posts
270 upvotes
I cannot find the 4-pack you reference. Can you provide a link?
Thanks!
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
2994 posts
475 upvotes
PMed with Lowe's for a powerbolt. Thanks!
[OP]
Dec 1, 2011
31 posts
128 upvotes
AB
kups wrote: I cannot find the 4-pack you reference. Can you provide a link?
Thanks!
This was the contractor pack I picked up at the Home Depot in-store. https://www.homedepot.ca/product/weiser ... 1001490875
I picked up the pack with Microban for $49 and I think the price dropped to $39 now. You will need to check it in-store as I don't think you can get it online. Maybe check StockTrack first before you head into one. https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001490875