Expired Hot Deals

Home Hardware

Worx 20 Volt 12" Lithium-Ion String Lawn Trimmer - $89.97 (Reg 129.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2020 11:27 am
[OP]
Jul 4, 2020
18 posts
78 upvotes

[Home Hardware] Worx 20 Volt 12" Lithium-Ion String Lawn Trimmer - $89.97 (Reg 129.99)

I found this is the HH flyer. I'd been keeping my eye open for a reasonable battery powered grass trimmer to replace my current one because I was tired of dragging an extension cord everywhere I needed to go.

It's fairly lightweight and seems to have lots of power. I don't have a massive area to trim but I'm really happy with it.

Been a RFD reader for years, finally decided I should make an account to share this deal.
5 replies
Apr 5, 2017
19 posts
1 upvote
It's coming up as 129.99 for me. Is there a coupon code or is it limited to certain locations?
Jan 5, 2007
415 posts
214 upvotes
Thanks for posting! I've read that Rockwell and Worx are brands from the same company so the batteries should be compatible but I have yet to try - I have an brushless drill from Rockwell. Does anyone know how many amp hours the battery that comes with this trimmer is rated for?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3073 posts
3410 upvotes
Montreal
Dex wrote: Thanks for posting! I've read that Rockwell and Worx are brands from the same company so the batteries should be compatible but I have yet to try - I have an brushless drill from Rockwell. Does anyone know how many amp hours the battery that comes with this trimmer is rated for?
According to the Internet, the battery is 2.0AH and should yield about 20 minutes of runtime
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2011
1001 posts
993 upvotes
St. Catharines
cheerie wrote: It's coming up as 129.99 for me. Is there a coupon code or is it limited to certain locations?
89.97 for me. I'm in Ontario, where are you? Just used Reebee to checkd the Edmonton flyer it's 89.97 there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Apr 5, 2017
19 posts
1 upvote
I'm in Ontario as well. Odd.

Got it. I had to try a store a couple of minutes away :). Thanks for the heads up.