• Jun 14th, 2016 6:06 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
May 14, 2016
113 posts
33 upvotes

Home Mover Recommendations?

I'm helping move a family from Brampton to another place in Brampton. Was considering getting movers to help them out.
Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for cheap movers in this area? These guys don't appear to have much furniture in their house and probably want as cheap as possible.

Alternative B was posting an ad on Kijiji and grabbing random students looking for the extra buck.

Thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated!
2 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
4593 posts
1075 upvotes
Richmond Hill
DeShaun wrote: I'm helping move a family from Brampton to another place in Brampton. Was considering getting movers to help them out.
Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for cheap movers in this area? These guys don't appear to have much furniture in their house and probably want as cheap as possible.

Alternative B was posting an ad on Kijiji and grabbing random students looking for the extra buck.

Thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated!
if that's the case, maybe better off getting friends and family and renting a uhaul.
[OP]
May 14, 2016
113 posts
33 upvotes
enwhyRFD wrote: if that's the case, maybe better off getting friends and family and renting a uhaul.
100% agreed - fully plan to do that if there's nothing reasonable. But I thought if people had rented movers at a reasonable price before, it might be worth a shot. I've moved in Scarborough before for $40/hour for two guys for 4 hours. Couldn't find that here - was hoping to see if I could find it in that range and thought people might have some suggestions.