Price:
$326.70
Savings:
$30 off
Expiry:
August 22, 2021
Retailer:
Home Retro Gaming
Not a hot deal, but more for the retro gamer looking for some nostalgia. Latest model of the arcade style unit with over 7,000 games. The wifi version let's you enter a gaming market and download classics for FREE.

Read some reviews and it is a good seller and product in the sea of other sellers with low quality builds.

Warm part of the deal is I came across a discount code that doesn't seem to be offered anymore(came up once in a Facebook Ad) but works and is the best discount. "SAVE30" Free shipping but only 1 Day left.

It is pricey hopefully the discount code makes it more appealing.

Go to the website and try it.
1 reply
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
6279 posts
6577 upvotes
GTA
Not to pee on a deal, but is this company proven legit? Like have you used them before?
I quickly looked through the page and maybe I missed it, but where are they based out of? This reminds me a lot of a thread last year where a company was selling a small arcade cabinet for a too good to be true price. A bunch of RFDers jumped, then ended up chasing their CC companies for refunds after several shipping delays, then radio silence from the website.

EDIT: Looks like they're out of Toronto? Ihad to read that in their FAQ, while I had only checked the Contact Us. No address given though.
c'mon get happy!