Expired Hot Deals

[Homedepot.ca] DEWALT 20V MAX* Cordless Tire Inflator, Tool Only (DCC020IB) - $116.10

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 19th, 2021 10:36 am
[OP]
May 5, 2020
94 posts
188 upvotes

DEWALT 20V MAX* Cordless Tire Inflator, Tool Only (DCC020IB) - $116.10

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
27%
Retailer:
Homedepot.ca
Originally posted for Amazon.ca for $129 : https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07H39 ... UTF8&psc=1

But now you can purchase with Homedepot and PM with Mississauga Hardware and get extra -10%
https://www.mississaugahardware.com/pro ... r-inflator

Thanks to @tr0ck for finding MH to get extra 10% off
Last edited by Mrperson on Apr 2nd, 2021 10:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
65 replies
Apr 5, 2003
896 posts
249 upvotes
White Rock, BC
Saw this as well. Will Home Depot beat by 10%? Or because it's amazon, they will only match?
[OP]
May 5, 2020
94 posts
188 upvotes
noodles wrote: Saw this as well. Will Home Depot beat by 10%? Or because it's amazon, they will only match?
They only match, as Amazon has not physical store
Jul 26, 2014
70 posts
20 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Doesn’t seem that hot of a deal
Dec 1, 2010
227 posts
161 upvotes
Windsor
Owned since last summer bought on sale from Home Depot. Awesome, no regrets
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
5685 posts
5124 upvotes
Edmonton
DeWalt is the only brand I trust to inflate my tires. None of the other brands are worth their salt. Tire inflating is a tricky business. It requires pumping air from one area to another area a few feet away. One mistake and you're dead. When in doubt, trust DeWalt. The bright yellow colour and logo let people know I am a serious man who is serious about his business.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
8887 posts
6939 upvotes
Kitchener
adamtheman wrote: DeWalt is the only brand I trust to inflate my tires. None of the other brands are worth their salt. Tire inflating is a tricky business. It requires pumping air from one area to another area a few feet away. One mistake and you're dead. When in doubt, trust DeWalt. The bright yellow colour and logo let people know I am a serious man who is serious about his business.
ROFL! You're kidding right? Black & Decker isn't exactly known for quality.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4158 posts
4311 upvotes
Alberta
Rob_EV wrote: ROFL! You're kidding right? Black & Decker isn't exactly known for quality.
Black & Decker owns DeWalt.

Also, I paid $119 for this in October for what it's worth.
Dec 28, 2005
532 posts
123 upvotes
Near VanCity
Thanks OP! Not the lowest, but wanted to get it while it's a bit lower. Not very many free air locations near me and will come in handy when I swap out my winter tires.
Oct 9, 2019
320 posts
407 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Isn't that $129.00 the reg. price?
Apr 5, 2003
896 posts
249 upvotes
White Rock, BC
alireja wrote: Isn't that $129.00 the reg. price?
It's the regular sale price. It's usually $159.
Sep 26, 2012
257 posts
158 upvotes
Edmonton
The blower side is handy when camping. Inflates and deflates boats, etc. Great for getting the campfire going too
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2013
1153 posts
329 upvotes
GTA
I’ve been wanting to replace the tire inflator I have and this looks good. Question, how many of you also bought the AC adapter chord they have available at Amazon for $55? I didn’t want to necessarily have to plug this into my vehicle every time I want to inflate something.
Banned
Apr 14, 2017
605 posts
896 upvotes
RFD
adamtheman wrote: DeWalt is the only brand I trust to inflate my tires. None of the other brands are worth their salt. Tire inflating is a tricky business. It requires pumping air from one area to another area a few feet away. One mistake and you're dead. When in doubt, trust DeWalt. The bright yellow colour and logo let people know I am a serious man who is serious about his business.
Serious men inflate those tires manually. Chuck Norris does anyways.
Feb 14, 2008
302 posts
165 upvotes
For anyone on the fence, here's a showdown of some of the most popular inflators versus the Dewalt. I personally have this one since I'm already heavily invested in the 20V Dewalt ecosystem :)

Jan 15, 2017
231 posts
193 upvotes
works perfectly for blowing up the tube when we go to the cottage. The low pressure hose fits perfectly into the air head valve. Also works great for tires but I do think if you had a big tire it would likely take a very very long time to blow it up.
Mar 14, 2009
52 posts
8 upvotes
I have read elsewhere that it is one of the best tools you didn't know you needed! I have one and love it. It is very easy to use and so handy for car tires, bike tires, and random inflatables.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2005
5799 posts
3426 upvotes
Toronto
Jagstyles wrote: I’ve been wanting to replace the tire inflator I have and this looks good. Question, how many of you also bought the AC adapter chord they have available at Amazon for $55? I didn’t want to necessarily have to plug this into my vehicle every time I want to inflate something.
The whole point of this inflator is that it's cordless/battery operated, there are better plug inflators.
:arrowd: B/S/T Threads :arrowd:
[FS] N/A
[WTB] N/A