9916 posts
23 upvotes
go and try it :) and report back to us. do the review trueno92 style
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1731 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
what is the name of the place? can you provide the exact address? i can go check it out sometime this week.
Aug 26, 2003
216 posts
Home Made Japanese Restaurant
50 Lockridge Ave Unit 1 Markham
(905)305-8870

AMAZING AYCE and good service! They have AYCD with the buffet too, and the beverages are like, full size!
[OP]
Apr 1, 2005
647 posts
19 upvotes
Leslieville
freakygirl wrote:Home Made Japanese Restaurant
50 Lockridge Ave Unit 1 Markham
(905)305-8870

AMAZING AYCE and good service! They have AYCD with the buffet too, and the beverages are like, full size!
got any pics? hows teh menu compare to other places? :D

ahh its so close to my house, too bad no one wants to go with me
Banned
Jan 12, 2004
1465 posts
2 upvotes
silvermist99 wrote:got any pics? hows teh menu compare to other places? :D

ahh its so close to my house, too bad no one wants to go with me
hahah damn, its so close to my house as well, we must be neighbors.... haha

i'll try to check it out... that plaza has had a few japanese restauarants occupy that space. only thing is there is hardly anything around there to keep the furnace burning.. just residential.. need some commercial office space around to get the suckers from lunch,.,,

how long is the 20% off for? as much as i want to review this place.. just from history alone i have a feeling it may not be on par with everything hwy7 and south.... and its quite a hike for almost anyone..pity..

i'll see what i can do..
zero wrote:what is the name of the place? can you provide the exact address? i can go check it out sometime this week.
its not even one block west of warden on 16th. plaza on the south side.. a few micellanous stores and a beckers are in the plaza.. yep, a BECKERS..
☆The GTA's Finest All You Can Eat Sushi Reviews☆

☆美味しい☆美味しい☆
[OP]
Apr 1, 2005
647 posts
19 upvotes
Leslieville
trueno92 wrote:hahah damn, its so close to my house as well, we must be neighbors.... haha

i'll try to check it out... that plaza has had a few japanese restauarants occupy that space. only thing is there is hardly anything around there to keep the furnace burning.. just residential.. need some commercial office space around to get the suckers from lunch,.,,

how long is the 20% off for? as much as i want to review this place.. just from history alone i have a feeling it may not be on par with everything hwy7 and south.... and its quite a hike for almost anyone..pity..

i'll see what i can do..

its not even one block west of warden on 16th. plaza on the south side.. a few micellanous stores and a beckers are in the plaza.. yep, a BECKERS..
I'm at north west of woodbine & 16th ave behind that big pond. Since you're in the area, did you get that flyer from the real estate agent grace cheung? the 20% off coupon is in that. It expires on Nov 30th, I might go next week with my friend, it depends what time she gets off work though I'll see... but you should go & do a review first :D

That plaza looks sorta dead, I hope this place brings some business to them
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2004
4644 posts
335 upvotes
Toronto
One day, I listened to Chinese radio (either 1430 or 1540) and I think I heard the commercial of this place... is it Chinese name something like "Dai Hung Koon" and also is it located in the same plaza as the HK style fast food place "Mei Wah"? I hardly go to that area but I drove by one day and happened to spot the HK style fast food place.
h2o- a.k.a. 阿水 (Ah Sui)

[OP]
Apr 1, 2005
647 posts
19 upvotes
Leslieville
h2o- wrote:One day, I listened to Chinese radio (either 1430 or 1540) and I think I heard the commercial of this place... is it Chinese name something like "Dai Hung Koon" and also is it located in the same plaza as the HK style fast food place "Mei Wah"? I hardly go to that area but I drove by one day and happened to spot the HK style fast food place.
its not the same plaza as 'mei wah', mei wah is more towards woodbine & this place is closer to warden.... someone should try this out & post back lol
Banned
Jan 12, 2004
1465 posts
2 upvotes
yeah, i was gonna say, someone try tis place..

but i think im gonna have tuna later this week... mmm

☆美味しい☆美味しい☆
[OP]
Apr 1, 2005
647 posts
19 upvotes
Leslieville
trueno92 wrote:yeah, i was gonna say, someone try tis place..

but i think im gonna have tuna later this week... mmm
don't you get sick of japanese food? hahaha
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2005
1052 posts
Richmond Hill
silvermist99 wrote:don't you get sick of japanese food? hahaha
Does a china man get sick of rice? ;)
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2004
3783 posts
181 upvotes
Markham
I went to this place when they first opened and it was pretty bad, they had some specialty drinks like strawberry slush, bubble tea, iced cappucino but they didn't have half of them, and the time I went a lot of the stuff on their menu wasn't available because they "were sold out" of them, this was like the one and only time that I went to an AYCE and didn't feel quite full, I also went to this place because it was close to my house but for something close to my house I rather go to Kaze on woodbine/16th...
Banned
Jan 12, 2004
1465 posts
2 upvotes
yah i fear this place will go under.... if business doesn't seriously increase by xmas.... i haven't heard of it, and there is nothing to support them.

how is kaze btw? i hear its OK, but nothing outstanding..

☆美味しい☆美味しい☆
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2005
1052 posts
Richmond Hill
trueno92 wrote: how is kaze btw? i hear its OK, but nothing outstanding..

Its OK, but nothing outstanding..