Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
HomeRusso

HomeRusso 26.3QT 24-in-1 Air Fryer Oven $172.08 (45% off, no tax)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2021 2:01 pm
[OP]
Banned
Aug 2, 2015
321 posts
506 upvotes
Toronto

HomeRusso 26.3QT 24-in-1 Air Fryer Oven $172.08 (45% off, no tax)

Deal Link:
Price:
$172.08
Savings:
45% off
Retailer:
HomeRusso
Code is shown on the site 45% off code :HOMERUSSO45

26.3 Quart large capacity with 4 levels of airflow racks allow you to make 10lb whole chicken, 12inch Pizza, 2lb French Fries, 24 pcs chicken wings, to prepare more quantities food for 4-6 people big family or party.
Comes with 2 year warranty
Thread Summary
Shopping for more options? Take a look at RFD Reviews' top picks for the best air fryers!
14 replies
Jul 14, 2004
258 posts
188 upvotes
Have you ordered to confirm there is no Taxes or Duties on arrival from the US?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9195 upvotes
The NORTH
If there is no tax collected by the seller, isn't this rip for customs/brokerage fees by the shipper?
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2004
1576 posts
374 upvotes
Montreal
Thats what I suspect too. FAQ section indicates they do use Canada Post/USPS but I suspect this will be a YMMV at best
Sep 4, 2014
712 posts
342 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Unhun...
Beware the reviews...

"Mario
02/07/2021
My daughter was so excited to get the LABISTS Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Complete Starter PRO Kit with 32GB Micro SD Card (4GB RAM). After working with it for a couple of hours and the SD card would not work, she discovered a small crack in the card and it broke in half. The SD Card came defective and upon some research, she discovered that this is a pretty standard defect for the brand of SD card. The kit seems to be just fine otherwise. Not sure how to get just the SD card replaced. Daughter doesn't w..."
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9195 upvotes
The NORTH
jojothejoker wrote: Unhun...
Beware the reviews...

"Mario
02/07/2021
My daughter was so excited to get the LABISTS Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Complete Starter PRO Kit with 32GB Micro SD Card (4GB RAM). After working with it for a couple of hours and the SD card would not work, she discovered a small crack in the card and it broke in half. The SD Card came defective and upon some research, she discovered that this is a pretty standard defect for the brand of SD card. The kit seems to be just fine otherwise. Not sure how to get just the SD card replaced. Daughter doesn't w..."
Am I missing something? This thread is for an air fryer, the review is for a raspberry pi?
Apr 29, 2010
79 posts
47 upvotes
toronto
Maybe she put the raspberry Pi in the air fryer and it broke lol
Sep 4, 2014
712 posts
342 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jojothejoker wrote: Unhun...
Beware the reviews...

"Mario
02/07/2021
That's correct xD but read the reviews on the website...
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
3885 posts
6233 upvotes
So what's the size threshold for when an air fryer just turns back into a convection oven?
Jul 9, 2021
1 posts
I remember seeing this product on Amazon.ca but I cannot find it anywhere, may be it was removed for some reason.
Aug 13, 2007
26 posts
9 upvotes
Gatineau
Ordered and item shows it has shipped with Canada Post from Richmond BC.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1431 posts
1300 upvotes
ON
Caerus wrote: So what's the size threshold for when an air fryer just turns back into a convection oven?
Yes this is a convection oven alright.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
3885 posts
6233 upvotes
RaidZero wrote: Yes this is a convection oven alright.
That's what I thought as soon as I saw it.