Expired Freebies

Tim Hortons

HomeStars Review - Tim Hortons $10 Gift Card

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2013 8:14 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Jul 26, 2009
4315 posts
663 upvotes
Toronto
:( i won't ever get my Timmys card? :( :(
i5-3570K 3.4GHz | ASUS DCII 7850 2Gb
8Gb DDR3 1333MHz | 128GB HyperX SSD + 1Tb HDD
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H | Ultra 650W PSU | Dell 22" 1920x1080 LED
The proud owner of a brand new ASUS T100!!!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43889 posts
7527 upvotes
zijin_cheng wrote: :( i won't ever get my Timmys card? :( :(
Email them and tell them that you got an email on so and so date but no card, etc. They'll send an email back.
Blanka
Banned
Jul 26, 2009
4315 posts
663 upvotes
Toronto
djemzine wrote: Email them and tell them that you got an email on so and so date but no card, etc. They'll send an email back.
Oh oops thanks for the info but I entered Dec 8 so it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet.
i5-3570K 3.4GHz | ASUS DCII 7850 2Gb
8Gb DDR3 1333MHz | 128GB HyperX SSD + 1Tb HDD
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H | Ultra 650W PSU | Dell 22" 1920x1080 LED
The proud owner of a brand new ASUS T100!!!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43889 posts
7527 upvotes
zijin_cheng wrote: Oh oops thanks for the info but I entered Dec 8 so it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet.
Ah. Did you get an email from them saying you've been approved for your two reviews + an email stating congratulations, and send in your contact info blah blah? You probably might get it in the next mail run starting in the New Year if you don't receive it in 2 - 4 weeks when you last sent them an email giving your address.

According to the email I received, apparently I was not added to the mailing list and their offices close on the 21st so that's tomorrow. They re-open on the 2nd of January. Perhaps they got a ton of these and forgot to add some people to their mailing list.
Blanka
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43889 posts
7527 upvotes
On that note, tomorrow is the last day folks to submit your two reviews for the Timmies Gift Card!
Blanka
Banned
Jul 26, 2009
4315 posts
663 upvotes
Toronto
djemzine wrote: Ah. Did you get an email from them saying you've been approved for your two reviews + an email stating congratulations, and send in your contact info blah blah? You probably might get it in the next mail run starting in the New Year if you don't receive it in 2 - 4 weeks when you last sent them an email giving your address.

According to the email I received, apparently I was not added to the mailing list and their offices close on the 21st so that's tomorrow. They re-open on the 2nd of January. Perhaps they got a ton of these and forgot to add some people to their mailing list.
Yes I did, I'll probably wait until I get it.
i5-3570K 3.4GHz | ASUS DCII 7850 2Gb
8Gb DDR3 1333MHz | 128GB HyperX SSD + 1Tb HDD
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H | Ultra 650W PSU | Dell 22" 1920x1080 LED
The proud owner of a brand new ASUS T100!!!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43889 posts
7527 upvotes
zijin_cheng wrote: Yes I did, I'll probably wait until I get it.
Ya that's the best thing to do.
Blanka
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43889 posts
7527 upvotes
copperprincess wrote: still havent received it :(
did this back in november...
Email them with your details plus the email they sent to you for your address initially. I.e copy and paste.
Blanka
Banned
Jul 26, 2009
4315 posts
663 upvotes
Toronto
Still haven't received it, will wait maybe a few days more and email them
i5-3570K 3.4GHz | ASUS DCII 7850 2Gb
8Gb DDR3 1333MHz | 128GB HyperX SSD + 1Tb HDD
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H | Ultra 650W PSU | Dell 22" 1920x1080 LED
The proud owner of a brand new ASUS T100!!!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7364 posts
466 upvotes
York
dj, when's the GC coming? :cry:
Member
Jan 17, 2004
201 posts
50 upvotes
iTunes cards are up now. Dont spam the system or create fake reviews. You will get blacklisted
Sr. Member
Oct 31, 2012
506 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
anyone know where this office is located? I emailed them and they said it was mailed out two weeks ago- still nothing!
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
10588 posts
19800 upvotes
kris07 wrote: bump: anyone get this yet?
Yeah, a long time ago!
IDStorms wrote: ...I received one envelope in the mail with both cards inside...

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)