Honda Civic 2016+ turbo with tune from Hondata will have more power than the Si
- manual, turbocharged Civic boost increased by 9 PSI, and adds a total 35 peak hp and 60 peak pound-feet of torque
- CVT-equipped, an extra three to six PSI, the latter making it good for 214 hp and 220 lb-ft of torque.
- tune adds no-lift shifting capabilities, and pending CARB approval, it will even be able to pass emissions testing in California
- whichever option will surpasses the Civic Si’s meager 205 hp and 192 lb-ft of torque
- cost $700 (approx. $950 CAD), Hondata dealer $350 (approx $480 CAD)
Hondata link: https://www.hondata.com/flashpro-2016-civic
Anyone consider tuning their vehicle?