Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Honda

Honda Single Stage Snow blowers on sale from $699. Ends today !!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2022 10:58 am
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1220 posts
714 upvotes
Sauga

[Honda] Honda Single Stage Snow blowers on sale from $699. Ends today !!

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
February 28, 2019
Retailer:
Honda
More offers from Honda
Honda single stage snow blowers are on sale right now for $799 (Pull Start, HS720C) and $949 (Electric Start HS720CS), $150 off retail price.
The machines are a reliable work horse for the urban dwellers as you can see from many reviews online and they come with 2 year warranty.
But wait, right now they come with 2 additional years Honda Plus warranty at no extra charge (4 years in total).

https://powerequipment.honda.ca/warranty

To sweeten the deal, if you're a current OFAH member (Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters) you get an extra $100 off from Honda for these two models (confirmed and can be stacked) and also 1% rate reduction from HFS (Honda Finance) if you must Finance your purchase.
Images
  • Honda.JPG
Last edited by Maplecountry on Feb 28th, 2019 9:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
159 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2006
1066 posts
364 upvotes
Centre of Universe
Thanks OP. Those are very good prices and it's the right time to buy one because of the two years additional warranty. That itself is worth $158. Electric start model is sold out almost everywhere including Honda website. In my opinion, you don't need an ES option as it's too easy to pull start and good for those who are OFAH members and is in need of one of these blowers.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1256 posts
865 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, if i didn't already got my EGO cordless snowblower on clearance I might have jumped on this.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
8568 posts
4208 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Anyway to get rid of the Freight & PDI charge for $70?
Nov 3, 2018
360 posts
169 upvotes
Does anybody know when did they start offering this "2 additional years Honda Plus warranty"? I mean what was the start date of this special offer. As I have already bought this snowblower this winter :)
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
Good sale.

We picked up our 2 stage back in December of 2016 that was on sale too.

Make sure to go to an authorized dealer for savings on shipping and other conveniences.

We went to Thornhill Lawn & Equipment.
Blanka
Feb 7, 2017
91 posts
61 upvotes
newt_101 wrote: Anyway to get rid of the Freight & PDI charge for $70?
Most charge $25 to $30.....time to switch dealers.
Feb 7, 2017
91 posts
61 upvotes
Grau18 wrote: Does anybody know when did they start offering this "2 additional years Honda Plus warranty"? I mean what was the start date of this special offer. As I have already bought this snowblower this winter :)
Check with an authorized dealer...may be
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1220 posts
714 upvotes
Sauga
$100 savings for OFAH members are limited to 3 per person as per Kanata Honda's website. Time to find a friend who's a member Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
thunderbolt wrote: Damn, if i didn't already got my EGO cordless snowblower on clearance I might have jumped on this.
How are you finding your EGO dealing with the heavy wet/icy stuff? Especially end of the driveway stuff that the plows leave behind? I'm very interested in this one, and if it has enough power.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18704 posts
5739 upvotes
never own gas snow blower..what does the single and dual stage mean? does it work like furnace dual stage?

and who is OFAH members here please PM me...thank you..
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jun 5, 2016
136 posts
225 upvotes
kiasu wrote: never own gas snow blower..what does the single and dual stage mean? does it work like furnace dual stage?

and who is OFAH members here please PM me...thank you..
Single stage means the snow is taken by impeller and thrown away, 2 stage you have an auger that breaks the snow/ice then goes to a propeller and gets thrown out. Single stage for light duty double for more heavy work
Apr 1, 2009
286 posts
139 upvotes
I have the original 22" track that has been passed down from 30 years. Starts on one pull start. Never a issue only recommend before storage turn fuel off try to be empty let the machine run until bowl has been drained and shuts off itself. I have done nothing other then change oils. Mint machine, honda made a winner. 30yesrs guys unbelievable
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2010
1353 posts
1220 upvotes
The Great North
sta11ion wrote: I have the original 22" track that has been passed down from 30 years. Starts on one pull start. Never a issue only recommend before storage turn fuel off try to be empty let the machine run until bowl has been drained and shuts off itself. I have done nothing other then change oils. Mint machine, honda made a winner. 30yesrs guys unbelievable
So don't bother putting fuel stabilizer when you put in storage?
Just running it til empty will keep it starting with one pull?
How often did you change the oil?
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18704 posts
5739 upvotes
how come gas snow blower is so exp? over 1K? because of the engine?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jan 27, 2019
9 posts
4 upvotes
Dealer will take just the membership number for the extra $100 discount or the OFAH member needs to be there for the transaction? Anyone knows?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1220 posts
714 upvotes
Sauga
Discoboy1 wrote: Single stage means the snow is taken by impeller and thrown away, 2 stage you have an auger that breaks the snow/ice then goes to a propeller and gets thrown out. Single stage for light duty double for more heavy work
Isn't single stage the one with Auger and 2 stage are with both Auger and Impeller?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1220 posts
714 upvotes
Sauga
Ohlalay wrote: Dealer will take just the membership number for the extra $100 discount or the OFAH member needs to be there for the transaction? Anyone knows?
My dealer said he will need the picture of valid membership card.
So..I presume the card member doesn't have to be there in person.
Feb 7, 2017
91 posts
61 upvotes
Please make sure to use adequate ear protection when using any kind of machinery.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)