Boxing Day 2019 Deals

[Honey] Canada Goose Liquidation (Eaton Centre)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2020 11:54 pm
[OP]
Dec 21, 2019
4 posts
14 upvotes

Canada Goose Liquidation (Eaton Centre)

Savings:
30% off
Expiry:
December 26, 2019
Retailer:
Honey
A friend who works for Honey said on Boxing day ONLY all Canada goose styles will be 30 percent off as they are liquidating inventory. Arrive early as they do have current styles.
57 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
8419 posts
2250 upvotes
Mississauga
Good price for those that buy Canada Goose
Mar 22, 2013
945 posts
1423 upvotes
Toronto
Ouch, check out the reviews on google, sounds like staff are pretty horrible. No wonder they’re closing down.
Last edited by althanis on Dec 23rd, 2019 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 19, 2018
72 posts
40 upvotes
If you can make it through the winter, I got my Stirling Parka from Moose Knuckle for $400 in the summer, due it being out of season + clearing stock. That usually retails for ~$1000

I also find Moose Knuckle to be better than Canada Goose in my experience
Oct 2, 2019
132 posts
107 upvotes
RedFlagSenpai wrote: If you can make it through the winter, I got my Stirling Parka from Moose Knuckle for $400 in the summer, due it being out of season + clearing stock. That usually retails for ~$1000

Define better?
Sep 20, 2017
24 posts
18 upvotes
k847848 wrote: Define better?
I guess warmer? I own both a Canada Goose and a Moose Knuckle and I find the Moose Knuckle to be warmer. There are obviously different styles with different warmth ratings ie/ the Canada Goose Expedition model is probably one of the warmest jackets ever. However, between the models designed for urban living the Moose Knuckle Stirling is one of the warmest jackets I have worn. Comparing it to the Canada Goose Langford and Chateau models specifically, there was no question that the stirling was warmer. From personal experience, Moose Knuckle uses a lot more feathers for insulation and as a result their jackets are warmer but a lot heavier than their Canada Goose counterparts. Canada Goose jackets manage get most of the warmth but with less weight and bulk. So in my personal opinion it comes down to a decision of whether you value being extra warm with more weight or a bit less warm with less weight. There was also an article that confirms a similar result however I am not sure whether I am allowed to post it so inbox me if you want to read it.
Aug 20, 2008
78 posts
42 upvotes
Montreal
zachrobich wrote: A friend who works for Honey said on Boxing day ONLY all Canada goose styles will be 30 percent off as they are liquidating inventory. Arrive early as they do have current styles.
Eaton Centre located in Montreal?
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
12541 posts
7420 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
You know it!
ronienra wrote: Eaton Centre located in Montreal?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Oct 6, 2007
128 posts
51 upvotes
RedFlagSenpai wrote: If you can make it through the winter, I got my Stirling Parka from Moose Knuckle for $400 in the summer, due it being out of season + clearing stock. That usually retails for ~$1000

But that name though :s
Dec 24, 2010
429 posts
191 upvotes
zachrobich wrote: Toronto Eaton centre
Are you sure?

There is no Canada Goose in the Toronto Eaton Centre, but there is one at the Montreal one.
[OP]
Dec 21, 2019
4 posts
14 upvotes
The honey store inside the Toronto Eaton centre

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)