Boxing Day 2019 Deals

[Honey] Canada Goose Liquidation (Eaton Centre)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2020 11:54 pm
Member
Oct 20, 2010
389 posts
346 upvotes
zachrobich wrote: The honey store inside the Toronto Eaton centre
Is it at ALL honey locations or just the Eaton Centre location?
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2006
13827 posts
6747 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
zachrobich wrote: Eaton centre only.
If it's one location only, it sounds like it might just be a collection of merchandise from the around the chain to which may be demos/returns/one of's/odd sizes to be cleared out in one location.
Sr. Member
Mar 22, 2013
972 posts
1475 upvotes
Toronto
craftsman wrote: If it's one location only, it sounds like it might just be a collection of merchandise from the around the chain to which may be demos/returns/one of's/odd sizes to be cleared out in one location.
Or... you know... as they’re closing the location... they could just be getting rid of whatever stock they have.
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2006
13827 posts
6747 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
althanis wrote: Or... you know... as they’re closing the location... they could just be getting rid of whatever stock they have.
Yep. Either way, it doesn't look like 'we can't sell the regular stuff at regular price so we are going to sell, sell, sell'.
Sr. Member
Mar 22, 2013
972 posts
1475 upvotes
Toronto
craftsman wrote: Yep. Either way, it doesn't look like 'we can't sell the regular stuff at regular price so we are going to sell, sell, sell'.
This is a strange conversation, lol.
Newbie
Jun 24, 2010
22 posts
2 upvotes
Calgary
I have both MK and a T4 Canada goose jacket, and find my MK warmer. However, Canada goose styles are more flattering the MK.
Member
Feb 3, 2015
355 posts
273 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
RedFlagSenpai wrote: If you can make it through the winter, I got my Stirling Parka from Moose Knuckle for $400 in the summer, due it being out of season + clearing stock. That usually retails for ~$1000

I also find Moose Knuckle to be better than Canada Goose in my experience
What? Where did you get it from?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 11, 2007
1310 posts
123 upvotes
RedFlagSenpai wrote: If you can make it through the winter, I got my Stirling Parka from Moose Knuckle for $400 in the summer, due it being out of season + clearing stock. That usually retails for ~$1000

I also find Moose Knuckle to be better than Canada Goose in my experience
Moose Knuckle stuff seems to be nice quality, it's just that nutsack-looking logo that end up being kind of a turn off to me, lol. I wish it wasn't as obnoxiously huge as it is on lot of their products.
Last edited by EM_K19 on Dec 24th, 2019 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top