Boxing Day 2019 Deals

[Honey] Canada Goose Liquidation (Eaton Centre)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2020 11:54 pm
Jun 9, 2019
123 posts
164 upvotes
RedFlagSenpai wrote: If you can make it through the winter, I got my Stirling Parka from Moose Knuckle for $400 in the summer, due it being out of season + clearing stock. That usually retails for ~$1000

I also find Moose Knuckle to be better than Canada Goose in my experience
Between the brand name and the style of Moose Knuckle jackets, they're not worth the money imo. Stick with Goose
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3539 posts
2324 upvotes
GTA
How much is the Honey? Pure Canadian or mixed?
Oct 20, 2009
204 posts
67 upvotes
is it still worthing going tomorrow? anything left?
Apr 7, 2009
162 posts
31 upvotes
Same sale at Vaughan Mills. Pretty good selection at the time. Got a parka for $692 tax in.
Nov 7, 2017
274 posts
550 upvotes
Smoking hot, got a jacket! Not sure why this is downvoted, who else is going to sell you 30% off goose.
Mar 22, 2005
34 posts
3 upvotes
North York
EM_K19 wrote: Moose Knuckle stuff seems to be nice quality, it's just that nutsack-looking logo that end up being kind of a turn off to me, lol. I wish it wasn't as obnoxiously huge as it is on lot of their products.
Their logi looks like brass knuckles to me.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
8595 posts
1068 upvotes
RedFlagSenpai wrote: If you can make it through the winter, I got my Stirling Parka from Moose Knuckle for $400 in the summer, due it being out of season + clearing stock. That usually retails for ~$1000

I also find Moose Knuckle to be better than Canada Goose in my experience
No one looking for Canada Goose is going to give you any time of day about Moose Knuckles. Not saying you're wrong, but come on.

My North face jacket is definitely warmer then my wife's goose and I got it for about $350. I'm confident I'm not convincing anyone to but a North Face over a goose if they want a Goose.
Oct 20, 2009
204 posts
67 upvotes
So is this sale on boxing day only? any chance it will still be on sale on Dec 27?
May 4, 2006
439 posts
164 upvotes
Mississauga
maskdoll wrote: So is this sale on boxing day only? any chance it will still be on sale on Dec 27?
Nope, just called was only for one day.
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2353 upvotes
maskdoll wrote: So is this sale on boxing day only? any chance it will still be on sale on Dec 27?
scamit wrote: Nope, just called was only for one day.
Somebody mentioned this was supposed to be due to the EC location closing, but it seems to have been the same sale at all locations. If it was a closing sale from needing to get rid of inventory, this wouldn't be one day only. There was also a 30% off CG sale at Honey back in Jan so this just seems like a Boxing Day sale.

honey-select-womens-canada-goose-30-off-2259484/