• Feb 3rd, 2019 11:36 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
6273 posts
66 upvotes
Etobicoke
Hooters need to include fresh milk on its menu to improve business.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2004
1083 posts
86 upvotes
Markham
I went to my first Hooter's at Santa Monica Beach area in California. The girls there were pretty cute and treated you quite well. Heck, that's what they're really paid for doing right?

Our waitress even told us that she's a terrible waitress, but got a nice rack. LOL! The food was pretty bad, especially their chicken wings. The things were literally soaked in oil. It was disgusting.

[IMG]http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7443/b ... 5pq.th.jpg[/IMG]
I posted this in my E3 thread ages ago, but here's a picture my friend snapped up. Yeah I'm the guy with the Megaman shirt on.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4531 posts
181 upvotes
GTA
many Hooters have closed.. many of them in Toronto... like the one up near York U.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2001
1361 posts
156 upvotes
Wow, this thread is almost old enough to work at Hooters.

I know this will get hooted down, pun intended, but I had some really great wings at the Toronto downtown location. It was out on the patio, nice warm day, good sun, good friends, cold beer and hot wings.

I tried the airport location (closer to home) one time and it was a let down. I'm sure the picture-perfect day influenced my memories of the taste of the wings, but they certainly weren't lacking for size or flavour - looking directly at you, St. Louis.
Let them know that it is I, Aziz Hamid!
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
14165 posts
2540 upvotes
Toronto
Knowing that fries are cheaper than wings to serve a customer, you'd think they'd want to throw in some complimentary fries for the same price...surprisingly they do not.
It amazes me this place does so well. They're doing nothing to encourage the intake of anything that is cheaper than a wing to serve the customer. (to keep cost down)

Fries are extra, and they are not required as a purchase. I honestly forget if celery and carrots come with the meal.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
14165 posts
2540 upvotes
Toronto
UrbanPoet wrote:
Aug 4th, 2005 6:16 pm
darn! SPring rolls is taking over with their medicore Asian Fushion style cuisine!
Spring Rolls is done now also. (down to one location only now, @ Yonge & Dundas)
Snakes and Lattes has the spot @ Yonge & Eglinton now.
They're popping up all over the place in 2019!

Hooters seems to be holding onto their 4 remaining locations in Ontario.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
5184 posts
1445 upvotes
Aurora
Hey, it's 2019. Hooter's might have to update their business model to stay relevant. *
Last edited by MrDisco on Jan 9th, 2019 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rude
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2008
4599 posts
643 upvotes
sprung wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 9:18 am
old thread back from the dead, anybody try their wings lately? Toronto downtown does AYCE $14.99 Mondays . Seems decent unless drink purchase required?

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/3fa9a6_d ... 0ea522.pdf
All the places in Ontario that have AYCE wing deal require drink purchase unfortunately
I am a Koodo customer
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
14165 posts
2540 upvotes
Toronto
HP_John wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 8:55 pm
All the places in Ontario that have AYCE wing deal require drink purchase unfortunately
Yes, but at least they're all being good about it. They're allowing pop to be the purchase, not some expensive beer of some sort.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
2232 posts
763 upvotes
Never liked their wings, but that was years ago. I'll try to coordinate an AYCE wing night with some friends for either a Raptors or Leafs game and give them another try.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
21231 posts
7263 upvotes
Surprisingly they're technically a family restaurant.

Not that you'll be a family for much longer if you take the wife and kids there....
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1001 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
I can just go to Foxies where they have better food, more selection, and cuter younger girls.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
9756 posts
2425 upvotes
Still love Hooters wings - really good IMO. The restaurants are a bit old school but I never say no to going there. Not everything in life has to be PC.

death_hawk wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 3:38 pm
Surprisingly they're technically a family restaurant. Not that you'll be a family for much longer if you take the wife and kids there....
Meh - my sister and her husband will go with the family. Depends on the family. Depends on where you live I guess.