[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21765 posts
24923 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - $14.99 AYCE chicken wings. Mondays @ Hooters. Drink purchase required

thread from when it used to be $11.95

Called and confirmed that drink purchase is required (can be non-alcoholic)

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/3fa9a6_d ... 0ea522.pdf
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
26 replies
Apr 16, 2019
413 posts
454 upvotes
Thanks OP!

For people who are on a keto or intermittent fasting diet, this is a great deal with a diet soda/ pop :)
May 15, 2017
23 posts
23 upvotes
It should be mandatory in AYCE deals threads that you how much you think you can eat.

Sep 13, 2016
573 posts
797 upvotes
GTA
HalfTrack wrote: Rumour has it that Hooters Boneless Chicken tastes like fish.
Orange Roughy for the Touchdown?
Other stuff there smells like fish.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9470 posts
3761 upvotes
Toronto
if only their wings weren't so horrible.
now if there was a deal on legs, thighs and breasts...
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Mar 10, 2009
146 posts
106 upvotes
Pickering
ShoNuff2 wrote: if only their wings weren't so horrible.
now if there was a deal on legs, thighs and breasts...
“I will have the chicken breast, hold the chicken”.
Jan 1, 2007
294 posts
106 upvotes
otherguy2 wrote: It should be mandatory in AYCE deals threads that you how much you think you can eat.

Jul 17, 2012
759 posts
334 upvotes
Kamloops
Too bad BC doesn't have hooters anymore. I never been to one first time heard that was in family guy or south park.

Back then here was a place in lower mainland on Wednesday 2 bucks 12 wings and taste good. I think I ate 48 and got a fever next day lol. So not recommend overeating meat.
Aug 25, 2012
223 posts
360 upvotes
VANCOUVER
This experience is so Canadian it makes me sad that I moved to Vancouver. Then I realized that it’s ten degrees here in January and I laughed a little to myself and got ready for work.
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
13001 upvotes
muscleking wrote: Back then here was a place in lower mainland on Wednesday 2 bucks 12 wings and taste good. I think I ate 48 and got a fever next day lol. So not recommend overeating meat.
If you count the entirety of GVRD, Gillnetter still has a sliding scale on their wings starting at $0.25 or $3/dozen on Thursdays.
frozatio wrote: Then I realized that it’s ten degrees here in January and I laughed a little to myself and got ready for work.
"But it's a wet cold!"
Bitch please. I'll take a 10C "wet cold" over -40C with 2 feet of snow.
I'm surprised I even own pants in Vancouver.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
1070 posts
506 upvotes
Toronto, ON
iMarketing wrote: Thanks OP!

For people who are on a keto or intermittent fasting diet, this is a great deal with a diet soda/ pop :)
Those chicken wings are keto ? Aren't they breaded ?
Jun 12, 2007
856 posts
488 upvotes
St Louis has AYCE boneless chicken wings, comes with fries, can choose 2 flavours of 25, for $13.99 all January.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1688 posts
716 upvotes
Niklasky wrote: Those chicken wings are keto ? Aren't they breaded ?
Im not sure which wings qualify for the AYCE but they do have naked wings on the menu. No breading. What sauce though bbq could be quite sweet.
Apr 14, 2006
803 posts
283 upvotes
Toronto
kingkelly wrote: St Louis has AYCE boneless chicken wings, comes with fries, can choose 2 flavours of 25, for $13.99 all January.
Source and location? Thx
Jun 12, 2007
856 posts
488 upvotes
Simo wrote: Source and location? Thx

All St Louis Wings locations have this promo for January. Gotta buy a drink too, but can be a coke.
Theyre pretty much giant mcnuggets, comes with fries too.
Temp. Banned
Sep 15, 2014
2461 posts
1244 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
This space for rent.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6916 posts
6361 upvotes
Toronto
Why settle for wings when you can have some breasts?
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Feb 18, 2014
499 posts
295 upvotes
Just last week I went to the Hooters on Carlingview, what a huge disappointment, wings were so tiny and arrived at the table lukewarm even after waiting 15-20 minutes between orders.
Do yourself a favour, find another place to go to, many places have wing deals on Tuesday's. My favorite is Beaver and Bulldog in Collingwood or if your in the city, Fox and Fiddle in North York (finch Location).