Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2900 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto

Hosting one year old's birthday party at a South Asian resturant in Mississauga

Is there any good Halal South Asian restaurant in Mississauga to host a birthday party for 1 year old with 100 guests adults and children included?

I know of Havalie Resturant and Quality Resturant both near Hwy 10 and Dundas. Are there any others with good buffet menu and enough seating capacity?
5 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12220 posts
148 upvotes
In Brampton you can try Bombay Palace at Advance. Blvd. It also has banquet halls.
WTB: A Dance With Dragons from A Song of Ice and Fire
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2900 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
I checked with a couple of banquet halls in mississauga but compared with resturants their rates were same or higher but much smaller menu.

Brampton is a little far, I will try Sahara though. I checked their online menu, which looked good but they dont have fish in the buffet menu but the interior looked pretty nice.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
9014 posts
2919 upvotes
Mississauga
Tandoori Flame (Dixie and Steeles) www.tandooriflame.com

Great selection of different dishes there including pizzas. Great place for lunch too!
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2006
2698 posts
80 upvotes
Etobicoke
bsobaid wrote: I checked with a couple of banquet halls in mississauga but compared with resturants their rates were same or higher but much smaller menu.

Brampton is a little far, I will try Sahara though. I checked their online menu, which looked good but they dont have fish in the buffet menu but the interior looked pretty nice.

i was there 2 days ago they had fish in the dinner buffet...
call and check i guess if it's a make-or-break

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)