Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Hostpapa.ca

Hosting - Hostpapa 1 dollar per month hosting - Black Friday

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2018 3:16 pm
Sep 22, 2015
77 posts
83 upvotes
Calgary, AB

Hosting - Hostpapa 1 dollar per month hosting - Black Friday

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
90%
Expiry:
November 23, 2018
Retailer:
Hostpapa.ca
Hostpapa has their Blackfriday promotion running right now.

1 dollar a month for hosting and some domains.
9 replies
Dec 8, 2009
476 posts
587 upvotes
Mississauga
radar50 wrote: Worst hosting ever. I abandoned my account halfway through my term. You get what you pay for.

Much better BF deal - https://www.siteground.com/wordpress-hosting.htm
I call BS. I've been with host papa for 2 years, and had no problems with them. The server is fast, and support is quick to help. I switched to them after years of godaddy, who grew too big, and was plainly ignoring my requests to move me to a different physical server when some virtual cohabitant site started overloading our machine. Just like you, I left Godaddy mid-term
If you're a small business, host papa is a very decent service.
P.S.: I worked at Canaca more than a decade ago when RFD was hosted there :).
Oct 13, 2016
730 posts
965 upvotes
In a galaxy far far …
It was so much easier when you hosted your webpages at Geocities and used Altavista
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1588 posts
1599 upvotes
Montreal
Badbrad wrote: It was so much easier when you hosted your webpages at Geocities and used Altavista
Xoom was better with ''unlimited'' storage
Jan 10, 2011
491 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
I'm not sure if this happens to others, but my hostpapa shared hosting has a wired problem with wordpress.

Just install a plain wordpress with default theme, the site is reasonably fast right after the installation, within 2s to load, but after a while, like an hour, the site becomes unbearably slow, takes more than 5s to load. The site has not been updated, no new theme, no new content at all. Contacting support doesn't help neither.

Not sure if this is a way to promote their wordpress hosting or not. But just because of this, I'm thinking of moving away from them already.
Apr 3, 2018
176 posts
92 upvotes
Will HostPapa will have such a deal during Boxing Day?

I am very happy with HostPapa hosting service so far. Had few site down issue for 10-15 minutes max. It happened few times. I am not that worried.
Ram

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)