Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

HOT: $630 + tax (50% off less $20 coupon) CRAFTSMAN 26'' 277cc Dual Stage Snow Blower

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2022 8:13 pm
Tags:
None

Poll: Did you receive your order?

• Total votes: 38. You have voted on this poll.
For online orders: Yes I received my online order.

34%
For online orders: No my online order was cancelled.

0%
For in-store orders: Yes I was able to purchase in-store.

11%
For in-store orders: No I was not able to order in-store.

0%
n/a: I did not order (e.g. I was too late)

55%
Aug 4, 2005
194 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
hi
just ordered one online with coupon 716.35 with tax at store pickup.
Jun 16, 2009
269 posts
13 upvotes
for those who orderd it will go through, i was in sears about 2 years ago looking at this unit, its not that great and not worth 1300 thats for sure, at 649 its worth it but not a penny more, its got a plastic chute without a lock which means you consistantly have to correct the pitch of the chute as their is no lock like on the ones on ariens or snotek models.

when I was there, their were 3 sold and I had one on hold which I cancelled, I'll stick to my snotek.
Jun 16, 2009
269 posts
13 upvotes
how bout we do a poll and see how many peoples orders get cancelled
Jun 16, 2009
269 posts
13 upvotes
direct-x wrote: No chance. CSR told me they are aware of the error and will be cancelling accordingly.

they lied to you
Oct 5, 2008
79 posts
7 upvotes
Ottawa
Ordered mine online and received confirmation. It says it will be delivered to my neighborhood store 15 Nov 2011.
Dec 14, 2009
215 posts
42 upvotes
I don't think this is a price error. The snowblower is back on their website at the same price but showing OOS.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2340 posts
1389 upvotes
Ottawa
ecilamtl wrote: I don't think this is a price error. The snowblower is back on their website at the same price but showing OOS.

I don't see it back on the site... Am I missing something?
Jun 25, 2001
605 posts
140 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
The sale apparently ends today. I now have a PDF of the second webpage. Very hard to argue a price error now. Take both printouts to your local Sears store and get the snowblower there by showing them both online ads. Don't wait for the online sale to get cancelled :D
Nov 6, 2011
217 posts
183 upvotes
The thing is that generally, Sears in-store will not honor prices online, they are separate entities. It says as much on their terms of use, and I've been told that several times in store. But, YMMV.
Jun 16, 2009
269 posts
13 upvotes
sspick wrote: The thing is that generally, Sears in-store will not honor prices online, they are separate entities. It says as much on their terms of use, and I've been told that several times in store. But, YMMV.

I orderd one for a family member yesterday even though it was not listed on the site anymore........ and besides you should never consider Sears original price because 99% of the time its just a marketing trick to make you feel your getting 650 dollars off while the unit it self is really not worth more than 649 anyways. Its not really a deal, more like what its really worth. For the original price of 1299 you can get an Ariens 28 inch snow blower with an american built B/S engine and 5 year warranty, Ariens snow blowers have been known to last over 30 years..... please dont fall into this sears marketing trick, do research first before buying and dont panic ( panicking people is exactly what they want)
Nov 23, 2004
152 posts
10 upvotes
Whitby
Can anyone that has picked one of these up tell me how big the box is?

Thanks!
Jun 16, 2009
269 posts
13 upvotes
bwiz2k3 wrote: Can anyone that has picked one of these up tell me how big the box is?

Thanks!

I would appreciate a picture of the crate as well, if anyone has taken a picture.

I was told its a crate not a box, the width is minimum 29 inches. and the height is waist high.

the crate probebly looks close to something like this
http://regina.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell- ... Z311892320
Nov 6, 2011
217 posts
183 upvotes
axelmazda wrote: I orderd one for a family member yesterday --- blahblahblah--- please dont fall into this sears marketing trick, do research first before buying and dont panic ( panicking people is exactly what they want)

Yes, I fully understand that. No one in a panic here. Not exactly sure what you're saying has to do with sears.ca terms of use though. My point was that folks trying to get that price in store may not be able to, due to the terms of use.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15881 posts
10565 upvotes
Toronto
Right from the site. And the humor continues... Was it a one day sale? I doubt it. Price error and pull stock.

Save $650.00 Sears Regular Price: $1299.99. Now $649.99 until November 8, 2011
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes
My wife just got one at our local Sears store. I think it was the last one. Sales person told her it was $649, rang in to $949 but manager approved the $649 price. Should be a good value.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Aug 15, 2009
429 posts
53 upvotes
koffey wrote: Right from the site. And the humor continues... Was it a one day sale? I doubt it. Price error and pull stock.

Save $650.00 Sears Regular Price: $1299.99. Now $649.99 until November 8, 2011

This kind of stuff happens at sears all the time. Last year it was a Kitchen aid stand mixer same deal 50% off off and all these kinds of games. There's a thread just like this one. As for this snowblower it's not worth anywhere near $1300. Check out the discussion in the snowblower thread for more details but the basics are:
  • MTD built for sears with a MTD sourced engine made by Zongshen
  • Sold at CT and Rona as troy-bilt and white outdoor among others
  • Compared other models and brands in the same quality tier this is worth about $650
May 2, 2007
10 posts
Surrey
Just ordered one from Sears Guildford. Instore pickup next week. Thanks OP
Jun 16, 2009
269 posts
13 upvotes
ndog2 wrote: This kind of stuff happens at sears all the time. Last year it was a Kitchen aid stand mixer same deal 50% off off and all these kinds of games. There's a thread just like this one. As for this snowblower it's not worth anywhere near $1300. Check out the discussion in the snowblower thread for more details but the basics are:
  • MTD built for sears with a MTD sourced engine made by Zongshen
  • Sold at CT and Rona as troy-bilt and white outdoor among others
  • Compared other models and brands in the same quality tier this is worth about $650

exactly what I said, its worth its price which is 649.00 not a penny more. Sears does this all the time, for example they come out with a treadmill priced at 2400 dollars before their so called sales, and than 2400 becomes 725.00, any business major will tell you that its a scam for lack of a better word,