Expired Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

HOT! Apple AirPods (2nd Gen) with Charging Case - $199.99 plus get 92985 points! Best Deal EVER?!

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6158 posts
5481 upvotes
Vancouver

[Shoppers Drug Mart] HOT! Apple AirPods (2nd Gen) with Charging Case - $199.99 plus get 92985 points! Best Deal EVER?!

Offers are currently stacking on Apple AirPods at Shoppers Drug Mart - Online only.
BONUS - REDEEM UP TO 70k POINTS AND STILL RECEIVE BOTH STACKED OFFERS!

Image

$199
Plus 50k points - Apple AirPods 2nd Gen
Plus 40k points - spend $125 or more
Plus base points...

Receive 92985 total points!

BONUS - REDEEM UP TO 70k POINTS AND STILL RECEIVE BOTH STACKED OFFERS!

This deal will probably be available until midnight PST.. but don't wait!

https://shop.shoppersdrugmart.ca/Shop/C ... 0199098428

Ron.
Last edited by newfbc on Aug 5th, 2021 12:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
115 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
4049 posts
6711 upvotes
Kitchener
Is this a good deal?
PC: i9 9900ks, RTX 3060 Ti 8gb, 96GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Sr. Member
Aug 9, 2007
517 posts
405 upvotes
JoJoCan wrote: Is this a good deal?
I would say so. I had a look myself and I get 92,085 in total points. I'll be redeeming some points on top so it's a great deal for me.
Sr. Member
Nov 22, 2012
735 posts
555 upvotes
Toronto
I believe there are a lot of ppl selling their sealed ones from BTS promo for $140~150 and still room for negotiation.
NA
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
4049 posts
6711 upvotes
Kitchener
haites wrote: I would say so. I had a look myself and I get 92,085 in total points. I'll be redeeming some points on top so it's a great deal for me.
Thanks, in for one! :)
PC: i9 9900ks, RTX 3060 Ti 8gb, 96GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Newbie
Feb 21, 2017
33 posts
26 upvotes
I don't see "Plus 40k points - spend $125 or more" after added to cart.
Edit. Sorry, I do see it now.
Last edited by SenseYoung on Aug 5th, 2021 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
4143 posts
2682 upvotes
Vancouver
SenseYoung wrote: I don't see "Plus 40k points - spend $125 or more" after added to cart.
Check your weekly offers in the app/online. It’s ymmv but I think most people got it.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6158 posts
5481 upvotes
Vancouver
You can redeem up to 70k points and keep the subtotal over $125 and still receive both bonuses (90k!) paying $153.99 (BC) out of pocket and getting net 21935 points back!

Subtotal $199.99
Standard FREE
PST(7.0%) $14
GST(5.0%) $10
PC Optimum Redeemed -$70
ORDER TOTAL $153.99

PC Optimum Rewards Image
Regular Points + 1,935
Bonus Points + 90,000
TOTAL POINTS + 91,935
PC OPTIMUM REDEEMED - (70,000)


Ron.
Sr. Member
Jan 12, 2004
925 posts
713 upvotes
Can confirm I got the 92k points on my receipt. The 40k points didn't show up in my app but appears once you log into the shoppers site.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6158 posts
5481 upvotes
Vancouver
Mr Snuff wrote: Can confirm I got the 92k points on my receipt. The 40k points didn't show up in my app but appears once you log into the shoppers site.
Online offers are for everyone.. no personal offer needed!

Ron.
Newbie
Jul 28, 2021
4 posts
2 upvotes
How do you redeem the points on the order? It says you only get the points a few days after it’s shipped and I don’t see any option in checkout too.
Member
Oct 1, 2007
275 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
This is great! I wish it was the Airpod Pros but still an amazing deal.
Member
Oct 28, 2004
404 posts
150 upvotes
Thanks OP. Not sure I actually needed AirPods but the title said hot so had to jump on it!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6158 posts
5481 upvotes
Vancouver
Uniqulaa wrote: How do you redeem the points on the order? It says you only get the points a few days after it’s shipped and I don’t see any option in checkout too.
Sorry - you need to have the points already to redeem... you do it on the final payment screen.

Ron.
Member
Nov 8, 2013
455 posts
276 upvotes
how is this in terms of using it on an android phone or windows/linux pc?
Newbie
Jul 28, 2021
4 posts
2 upvotes
newfbc wrote: Sorry - you need to have the points already to redeem... you do it on the final payment screen.

Ron.
Ah ok. Isn’t PC Optimum limited to 50k points stored if you don’t have a credit card with them? Or did they remove that?
Newbie
Dec 20, 2013
49 posts
12 upvotes
tropicana wrote: Thanks OP. Not sure I actually needed AirPods but the title said hot so had to jump on it!
I already have a pair of Airpods Pro. Not sure what I'm going to do with these but Ron said this is HOT so I am IN.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
4143 posts
2682 upvotes
Vancouver
Uniqulaa wrote: Ah ok. Isn’t PC Optimum limited to 50k points stored if you don’t have a credit card with them? Or did they remove that?
No you can store pretty much unlimited points with or without credit card. Of course they do expire but there are people who store over 1 million points with them without CC. As far as i know there isn't a limit or at least if there was one, i dont think anyone reached it yet... (tho i could be wrong).

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)