PC & Video Games

Hot Asus Transformer 2-in-1 At Shoppers Drug mart. Shoppers has lowered the price to $249 on this Asus 2-in-1 product.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2016 5:45 pm
[OP]
Dec 5, 2016
2 posts

Hot Asus Transformer 2-in-1 At Shoppers Drug mart. Shoppers has lowered the price to $249 on this Asus 2-in-1 product.

I just bought this Asus Transformer 2-in-1 laptop with Touch screen at Shoppers Drug mart. i went in there to check out some other laptop they advertised and when the clerk was looking for that laptop, they found this one too and they told me that this price dropped from $399 to $249 for this week.
3 replies
[OP]
Dec 5, 2016
2 posts
Yes, it can run games absolutely. It is a Windows tablet that has a keyboard as well. you can download both paid and Free games from the Microsoft store and play them on your tablet
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
7463 posts
817 upvotes
joeypais wrote: Yes, it can run games absolutely. It is a Windows tablet that has a keyboard as well. you can download both paid and Free games from the Microsoft store and play them on your tablet
There are so many variations of this tablet, without a little more detail specs, this information is pretty useless. I'm sure it can run Solitair and Candy Crush just fine, but don't expect Gears Of War 4 or Forza Horizon 3 to play on it
A quick Google search turns up models for as low as $199 all the way into $500s
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim