Expired Hot Deals

[Bell] HOT![BELL FIBE] YMMV Gigabit net Unlimited, HDTV, Home Phone for $105Mo/year FOR QC!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2016 2:20 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1198 posts
690 upvotes

[Bell] HOT![BELL FIBE] YMMV Gigabit net Unlimited, HDTV, Home Phone for $105Mo/year FOR QC!

EDIT update, so people have reported they cant seem to find the same deal so i went ahead and called in using my confirmation number.

Ok i so i called 18772920877 followed prompts with 1,#,1,1,1,#, spoke to a CSR they told me the deal i got is a special promo only their department can get ... (i think he just wanted the sale) there is no promo code or name. However you guys can use my Confirmation number to get them to pull up the deal i got, at that point they can go to their supervisor and get it approved. Confirmation number is G99L55K2, i called and told them to look up my confirmation number and i wanted to get this deal for my father who happens to be next to me.

I live in Gatineau Quebec, for those who dont know where that is, it is literally 30 second drive from Ottawa core. Being in QC im stuck with crappy 10 internet speeds or FREAKING videotron. I checked two days ago and i wasnt able to get any good speeds.

Today i checked on the bell site and finally it lets me see Gigabit speeds, or speeds higher than 10. I called in and the i told them that i wanted a promotion that had gigabit speeds and tv and phone for 99. The CSR put me on hold for 4 minutes and came back said they had to keep me on hold and apologized. After another 4 mins of holding she came back and gave me this offer. And said its only for new customers. Im not sure if this will work in other Provinces or Cities so YMMV. Also the CSR told me they are going to start offering all speeds to any homes that have direct Fibe lines to their homes. So those who dont get the services yet, just wait, itll come. Heres the breakdown email they sent me.

Your Pricing Summary

Monthly
charges
& credits Limited-time
offers* Other
charges
& credits
TV $34.95 CR $7.00 $49.95
Internet $99.95 CR $45.00 --
Home phone $22.95 -- --
Residential services total $157.85 CR $52.00 $49.95
NET PRICE $105.85
Total (before taxes) $157.85 CR $52.00 $49.95
Your Order Summary
TV Fibe TV
Monthly
charges
& credits Limited-time
offers Other
charges
& credits
Fibe TV No Term
Good $38.95
Receiver
• Quantity: 1
$15.00
TV receiver promo - 60 mo. CR $15.00
Digital Service Fee $3.00
Installation Fee $199.95
Installation promo CR $150.00
TV programming promo - 12 mo. CR $7.00
Bell TV Bundle Savings (value $7) CR $7.00
Total (before taxes) $34.95 CR $7.00 $49.95

In some cases, additional discounts and installation charges will appear on your bill.

Internet Internet
(819) 777-XXXX Monthly
charges
& credits Limited-time
offers Other
charges
& credits
Gigabit Fibe $99.95
• Internet promo - 12 mo.

• Included Bandwidth - Unlimited

Internet modem promo CR $99.95
Internet promo - 12 mo. CR $45.00
Modem
• Modem
$99.95
• Full Home Installation

McAfee® Security - Good
Total (before taxes) $99.95 CR $45.00 --
Home phone Home phone
(819) 777-XXXX Monthly
charges
& credits Limited-time
offers Other
charges
& credits
Home phone Lite $34.40
Residence Line
Unlimited Provincial Long Distance Plan $6.95
Network fee $6.95
Long Distance promo - ongoing CR $13.90
9-1-1 Municipal Tax
9-1-1 Emergency Service $0.55
Service Area Charge $0.00
Home phone promo - ongoing CR $12.00

Directory listing
• XXX, M

Total (before taxes) $22.95 -- --

Canada/US long distance rate: $0.40/min plus $2.95/mth (standard rate applies without long distance subscription).

Important:
• Taxes, prorated charges and applicable usage charges are excluded.
• Your promotional credits will apply to your first full 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. Your billing period may not start on the day you subscribe to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to your first full 30-day billing period or if you terminate the services during a 30-day billing period.
• Services are subject to the terms and conditions.
• Click http://support.bell.ca/billing-and-acco ... ation-mean to better understand proration.
• Applicable discounts will appear on your bill.
• Applicable discounts and installation charges will appear on your bill.
• This summary excludes any Bell Mobility services you may be receiving, including Mobile Internet (e.g., Turbo Stick).
47 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2012
1858 posts
627 upvotes
TO
That's a nice price. You probably meant 115/mo for 1 year in your title though
Wins
2015: 69.99$
Jul 23, 2012
479 posts
180 upvotes
Montreal
If this is per year, unlikely, this is definitely hot. I'll see what I can get here in Montreal. Thanks OP.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1198 posts
690 upvotes
Oops that is misleading sorry, i just edited the post, its actually 105 a month for a year.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4141 posts
1447 upvotes
2007 condo in brossard.

I'm still stuck with Fibe25 max :(

I'll wait
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2006
1295 posts
262 upvotes
Not to thread crap, but last month I got something even better, I think QC only.

FIBE 30 TV
FIBE GIGABIT 940/120 unlimited.
12 month promotion, 79.99$+tx.

I went through a bell store via phone, I think they are direct resellers. It's legit as I am on my second month and everything is crystal clear on the mybell billing.

So 92$ All-in for unlimited Gigabit Internet and Fibe 30 TV for 12 months, can't complain. No home phone though, which is perfect for me.
Asus P8P67 Deluxe | Intel i7-2700K | 16GB G.Skill ARES 2133MHz | XFX R9 290 DD | Dell Ultrasharp U2913WM + 2209WA

Currently FS/WTB
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2013
2732 posts
277 upvotes
Mississauga, Ontario
BiGD33nS wrote: Not to thread crap, but last month I got something even better, I think QC only.

FIBE 30 TV
FIBE GIGABIT 940/120 unlimited.
12 month promotion, 79.99$+tx.

I went through a bell store via phone, I think they are direct resellers. It's legit as I am on my second month and everything is crystal clear on the mybell billing.

So 92$ All-in for unlimited Gigabit Internet and Fibe 30 TV for 12 months, can't complain. No home phone though, which is perfect for me.
Which store? I like this deal alot.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1533 posts
1322 upvotes
Pallet Town
And Bell strikes back against Rogers!
Feb 20, 2003
410 posts
23 upvotes
Gatineau
Kyaku wrote: I live in Gatineau Quebec, for those who dont know where that is, it is literally 30 second drive from Ottawa core. Being in QC im stuck with crappy 10 internet speeds or FREAKING videotron. I checked two days ago and i wasnt able to get any good speeds.

Today i checked on the bell site and finally it lets me see Gigabit speeds, or speeds higher than 10. I called in and the i told them that i wanted a promotion that had gigabit speeds and tv and phone for 99. The CSR put me on hold for 4 minutes and came back said they had to keep me on hold and apologized. After another 4 mins of holding she came back and gave me this offer. And said its only for new customers. Im not sure if this will work in other Provinces or Cities so YMMV. Also the CSR told me they are going to start offering all speeds to any homes that have direct Fibe lines to their homes. So those who dont get the services yet, just wait, itll come. Heres the breakdown email they sent me.
Just called, I am in Gatineau, and the best I could get was:

109.85$
25 FIBE unl
TV basic
HomePhone canada unl

OP: Any promo code ?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1208 posts
362 upvotes
Brampton
Hawk25 wrote: And Bell strikes back against Rogers!
Lol I guess it was only a matter of time, but why only QC?
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3052 posts
12732 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
speedy726 wrote: Lol I guess it was only a matter of time, but why only QC?
because we don't have Rogers in QC :D
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2013
2732 posts
277 upvotes
Mississauga, Ontario
camay123 wrote: Just called, I am in Gatineau, and the best I could get was:

109.85$
25 FIBE unl
TV basic
HomePhone canada unl

Ugh, ya this sounds more like the typical crappy Bell deals I get offered. I mentioned in another thread about how crappy Bell's deals were for my new house with fibre to the house. I spoke to 3 different people on different occasions, the best they could offer was almost exactly what was on the website. Truly pathetic. That's why whenever I hear someone getting an amazing deal from Bell, I want to know how it happened.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1198 posts
690 upvotes
speedy726 wrote: Lol I guess it was only a matter of time, but why only QC?
I don't know if it's QC only. I live in QC so I put QC. I don't wanna give false hope to other people. That's another reason I said ymmv.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1198 posts
690 upvotes
camay123 wrote: Just called, I am in Gatineau, and the best I could get was:

109.85$
25 FIBE unl
TV basic
HomePhone canada unl

The person I spoke to was jessica if that helps. Also did you check if you get gigabit in your area? Let me call bell back and ask what promo name is ... I'll sit on the phone for 30 mins just for ya rfders sit tight. Calling now.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1198 posts
690 upvotes
Ok i so i called 1-877-292-0877 followed prompts with 1,#,1,1,1,#, spoke to a CSR they told me the deal i got is a special promo only their department can get ... (i think he just wanted the sale) there is no promo code or name. However you guys can use my Confirmation number to get them to pull up the deal i got, at that point they can go to their supervisor and get it approved. Confirmation number is G99L55K2, i called and told them to look up my confirmation number and i wanted to get this deal for my father who happens to be next to me.
Feb 20, 2003
410 posts
23 upvotes
Gatineau
Kyaku wrote: Ok i so i called 18772920877 followed prompts with 1,#,1,1,1,#, spoke to a CSR they told me the deal i got is a special promo only their department can get ... (i think he just wanted the sale) there is no promo code or name. However you guys can use my Confirmation number to get them to pull up the deal i got, at that point they can go to their supervisor and get it approved. Confirmation number is G99L55K2, i called and told them to look up my confirmation number and i wanted to get this deal for my father who happens to be next to me.
Thx Bud.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1198 posts
690 upvotes
camay123 wrote: Thx Bud.
Good luck to you, let me know if it works, this time i spoke to Omar.