• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2013 4:31 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2004
4971 posts
948 upvotes
Thornhill
So my plan just got increased by $3. There were no notices about it. That's very unprofessional of Bell to just up the price without letting their customers know.
Jun 5, 2009
212 posts
57 upvotes
Ottawa
Also got a retroactive 3$ increase from January without a notice...
Don't the legally have to provide a notice before?
Apr 16, 2013
4 posts
songzier wrote:
Nov 20th, 2012 6:40 pm
So Apr is the time to call in to give 30days notice?
Anyone who signed up with this last summer have an update on what's happening once the 8 months are up?

I understand that they hike the price up to the full price after the 8 month promo period. But I'm wondering if they'll let people take advantage of the next round of student offers that will probably come out in August 2013, since they're generally for new customers only.

For students who don't move for a few years during school, that can be a pretty bad deal (unless you cancel your account every summer and reactivate it the next day)
Jun 30, 2010
603 posts
58 upvotes
boigsy wrote:
Apr 17th, 2013 1:47 pm
Anyone who signed up with this last summer have an update on what's happening once the 8 months are up?

I understand that they hike the price up to the full price after the 8 month promo period. But I'm wondering if they'll let people take advantage of the next round of student offers that will probably come out in August 2013, since they're generally for new customers only.

For students who don't move for a few years during school, that can be a pretty bad deal (unless you cancel your account every summer and reactivate it the next day)
+1.
I'm also wondering how much bandwidth I will have after my 8 months expire? I'm on 15/10 plan right now, and have 250GB + 75GB bonus.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2004
4971 posts
948 upvotes
Thornhill
xtwo wrote:
May 3rd, 2013 10:07 pm
+1.
I'm also wondering how much bandwidth I will have after my 8 months expire? I'm on 15/10 plan right now, and have 250GB + 75GB bonus.
Promo is extending. The deal continues at current pricing with the same caps.